Favorite actor/ actress

Not sure, if it was posted here before… Anyway, who is your favorite actor/ actress?

There are many really good ones, but I really like to see on screen Keanu Reeves, Jackie Chan, Matt Damon, Garett Hedlund, Josh Duhamel, Timothy Olyphant, Shia LaBeouf, Christian Bale, Mark Wahlberg and little Chloe Moretz. :slight_smile:

for me it’s JOHNNY DEPP!!

Johnny Depp!!!

ugh. this is very hard.
I’d say vin diesel, jason statham, ryan gosling and WILL SMITH :smiley:

Jake Gyllenhaal! :)) and Ryan Gosling, Kirsten Dunst and definitely Emma Watson :slight_smile:

[quote=nihalmyshi]ugh. this is very hard.
I’d say vin diesel, jason statham, ryan gosling and WILL SMITH :D[/quote]

Will Smith is a f*cking legend! [cool]

Chester Bennington :wink: hahhah. But I guess my favorites are Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio and Anthony Hopkins!

My favorite actor is Kevin Spacey !!!
ps. and of course Chester Bennington !!!

Jason Statham
And Chester ofcourse from the Crack movies :), don’t rly like saw

[quote=ChillPascal]Jason Statham
And Chester ofcourse from the Crack movies :), don’t rly like saw[/quote]
Yup! I think Chester could be a really good actor. I’d like to see him playing lead role someday. :slight_smile:

i like…

jensen ackles
ian somerhalder
christian kane
chris evans
chris hemsworth
orlando bloom

and chester he was in 3 moves :3

I love JOHNNY DEPP. He is by far my favorite actor. Coming close second is Leonardo DiCaprio. I also love Chester’s acting even though it has only been minor roles. I watched saw & Crank just to see him in it! I also would love to see him play a lead role!

linkin park Pictures, Images and Photos

As I’m kind of a movie freak, been my whole life, it’s impossible to say just one favorite actor/actress. But here’s some of them.

Johnny Depp
Christian Bale
Natalie Portman
Mark Wahlberg
Winona Ryder
Hugh Jackman
Will Smith
Jude Law
Leonardo DiCaprio
Helena Bonham Carter

And of course Chester Bennington, he’s talented and has a good credibility to act great roles, as we have seen in Crank movies and Saw 7.

[quote=Frozenia]As I’m kind of a movie freak, been my whole life, it’s impossible to say just one favorite actor/actress. But here’s some of them.

Johnny Depp
Christian Bale
Natalie Portman
Mark Wahlberg
Winona Ryder
Hugh Jackman
Will Smith
Jude Law
Leonardo DiCaprio
Helena Bonham Carter

And of course Chester Bennington, he’s talented and has a good credibility to act great roles, as we have seen in Crank movies and Saw 7.[/quote]

swweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet list :smiley: Gotta agree with you on nearly every one of those!

Jason Statham, Jake Gyllenhaal, Shia Labeouf and Tim Roth. Bradley Cooper mainly because he’s hot. xD

and shame on me o.O How could i forgot Neil Patrick Harris! He’s the bomb.

ooh I forget Vin Diesel :wink: hmm…his voice is damn hot!

Oh, this is the theme I can discuss forever (besides any other themes about LP, of course :)) ). Benedict Cumberbatch and Jude Law and Tom Felton and Tom Hiddleston and Andrew Scott and James McAvoy and OMG God bless the UK. Just bless it. [rolleyes]

Shia Labeuf and megan fox
oh yes and tom felton and evanna lynch
and how did i forget CHAZYY CHAz

ADAM BRODY! I love The OC, I like Seth Cohen XD
And Mischa Barton.