Evolution of rock

That’s actually true and very sad. I never take pictures during a concert. It’s only about fun and enjoying the music, not about making the best photos. -.-

Yeah, it is changing!

I usually can’t take photos during concerts, 'coz I am always near mosh pit :smiley:

The videos people shoot are always shit quality and audio is poor. I don’t understand why people always talke photos and stand still instead of jumping around and enjoying music.

[quote=Linus]That’s actually true and very sad. I never take pictures during a concert. It’s only about fun and enjoying the music, not about making the best photos. -.-
[/quote]
people take pictures because they want to remember it and photography is a good way to accomplish that
i know without it you also can remember it , of course
but you know what i mean

That picture is sad but very true. I refuse to hold a camera or my phone during a concert. I rather be jumping up and down, rocking out, and in the mosh pit then just standing there taking a video or picture. I went there to have fun and enjoy the music and the band. Not just stand there and do nothing so I could get a “good” picture or video. Plus I know a lot of other people will take videos and pictures of the concert so why bother. Gotta keep rock n’ roll alive by throwing up the the bull horns \m/

Ha, ha … That’s true! [lol] [lol][lol]
Honestly, I don’t mind. If anyone thinks, he have to watch later at home, what he has missed while filming, that’s not my problem. I take a handful of fotos, when I visit a small concert, but just when I am standing near to the stage. But that’s about it.