Everyone who's attended to a Meet & Greet

Hey guys im a girls who’s about to see Lp perform for the first time. and i signed up for the M&G and i was wondering what would happen if i got chosen … would i be able to bring my lp book for them to sign? Is there a place were i could keep it while im at the concert … anf also . if my tickets are for the first row , would i be able to get there if i attend the M&G or i would have to be behind

I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE UR RESPONSE !! :slight_smile:

I know you can bring one thing to get signed, you might have to hold onto it during the concert though - if your tickets are for first row, then you’ll be able to be in the first row I’d think. Unless it’s general admission and you just stand wherever

I have gone to a fee M&G’s and no there is not a place to put your book thats why I always brought album covers easy to put in your pocket. You will get a email a couple of days before the show. If you do it’s always best to print out that email and bring it with you.Your tickets have nothing to do with the meet and greet so you sit where you paid for. Hope that helps if not feel free to message me I have been to quiet a few and prob can answer most your questions.

Make sure you check your e-mail on the day of the event. They send you VITAL information about the Meet & Greet, like where you’re supposed to be and at what time.

Multiple threads have been made about this. Use the search bar. You can also check out Adam’s blog that addresses M&G questions.

[quote=Holden]Multiple threads have been made about this. Use the search bar. You can also check out Adam’s blog that addresses M&G questions.
[/quote]
agree, most of the new generations has forgotten the existence of the “search” function…

[quote=Andrew C]
agree, most of the new generations has forgotten the existence of the “search” function…

Which is ironic, given that they always say they don’t have to know everything, they just need to know where to find it.