Evanescence!

Amy Lee and company rocks too!!! They are out on tour now - I am hoping to go see them here in FL for 1 of their 3 Florida dates!!! Got so many killer songs - the stories of our lives in many of the songs!!!

L,
P

Sweet I love their songs :slight_smile:

evanescence is a cool band i havent really listened to their new stuff, i heard one song.

Evanescence is a really good band!
I need the new album :smiley:

[quote=ShineyShadow]Evanescence is a really good band!
I need the new album :D[/quote]

same here :DD

I liked Fallen and I got the new album but I haven’t got time to listen it through

The new album is pretty good actaully. I prefer it to the Open door but Fallen is still the best :D.

I really love the new album, it was one of my most played labums in 2011 and it came out in fall XD

I love Evanessence especially My Immortal and Bring me to Life. :wink:

Haven’t heard the new stuff, but I am “Fallen” lover forever :wink: I’m looking forward to hear them live soon! They are going to tour this year and I hope they visting Poland finally!

they are coming here (Indonesia) end of this month, i might go see them. haven’t heard the new album yet, but it’ll be worth to see them performing songs from “Fallen”. one thing for sure… i hope Amy Lee has improved her live performance.

Great ban,my heart is breaking,& bring me to life are my favourite songs.W:-)

bring me to life all time fav :slight_smile:

After Linkin Park, Evanescence is my favorite band :smiley: they’re awesome! in my opinion, Amy Lee has one of the best female voices on the music industry, the past January 30, i had the chance to go to their concert here in Mexico City and i must say they were amazing! - the whole band kick ass! ;D Amy’s voice sounds even more beautiful in live -

the new album is very cool btw!

they will perform in my city, jakarta - indonesia on feb 25th hahaha wish to see them too

[quote=Clarencia Sianne]they will perform in my city, jakarta - indonesia on feb 25th hahaha wish to see them too

i would like to go! the concert is one day before my bday hoho

Really really like them!!!

They are a really good band=)

I’m really hoping they come to CA. I’d love to see them live.