✉ Holiday Cards

Exactly!! :joy::joy:

http://jordanfirari.com/lpu-card/

Here’s the card, I’m sorry it was two weeks late. I also decided against doing physical ones this year since it was so late now, but now that I have stuff planned out, I can hopefully get a better one done quicker this year.

People that emailed me will be getting a different one emailed to them later today

Edit: If you’re using Firefox, the card doesn’t open correctly. I’m going to look into it in a bit

11 Likes

Thanks for the gift card Jordan. I liked it, and don’t worry, I understand that you have things to do out of the forum too. Once again thanks.

3 Likes

As @IronSoldier16 just said…thank you so much @jFar920 !! It’s not important if it’s digital or phisical version…what you wrote really touch my heart…thank you!! :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Well, I must say it looks sweet! And it is a musical card!!! Happy New Year to you too :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t worry about physical cards. I know it must be difficult to get that many done and send them off! The card looks amazing @jFar920! I love it! Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you, everyone. I’ve emailed a few people a personalized version of the card so far, I’ll continue with them as I get time. As long as you sent me an email a few weeks back, you’ll get the emailed one eventually

6 Likes

@jFar920 Hey!! Thank you for the amazing card!! No worries you couldn’t sent it out physically, it’s great! :slight_smile:

well mine will probably get there eventually but don’t worry about sending me one. i wanted to say that i don;t want the physical card anyway

Jooordan :hugs::heart_eyes: sooo nice, just found it yesterday and it’s amazing and your words made my heart jump :blush:. Thinking about you is always making me smile, your kindness and patience, your support and caring just made me feel safe, back then in October and eversince. Your idea with these cards is just another proof of how big your heart is, people like you make the diffrence, thanx for that :grinning: and Chaz is just proud of you :sunny: Take care :sunny: @jFar920

3 Likes

Just to let anyone know that sent me an email, I’m still sending out the personalized ones, I haven’t blown you off! I have a little over half the people to send an email to, I’ve just been busy and didn’t wanna rush the messages in them

4 Likes

Don’t worry!! :hugs: you’re busy, so take the time you need and give priority to your needs and activities! :hugs: :sun_with_face:

Such a beautiful initiative ! Pure kindness, thanks its inspiring :pray:t2:

Don’t worry! Its Completely fine! We loved that card… the digital one which you made :smiley::smiley: it was really sooo good! Take your time… Its completely fine :blush::blush:

1 Like

I’m terribly sorry for those of you who emailed me that still haven’t received the personal email version. You were not lesser than the other people that did, I’ve just had no time to juggle it with personal life and work. Despite us being 1/6 of the way though the year, I still plan on sending them, it’s the least I can do.

I thought I could handle physical cards, that would have been a mess considering how long I’ve taken on these.

5 Likes

No worries!your card would be welcome anytime! :heart_eyes: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

1 Like

Dunnow where to leave it Jordan, so here you got biggest powerhugs ever :hugs: and no matter what, you will succeed and survive and all will work out :muscle:t2:- I am sure about it and was happy that you show up here today :heart_eyes:!

Take all time you need and we are here when you have more time hopefully soon - for now a heartly „stay strong“ and big :sunny: :hugs:!

1 Like