✉ Holiday Cards

I what to let my lpu family to have a wonderful and joyful Christmas and a safe New Years.

Hello!
A very merry Christmas to you as well :grinning:

I’ve gotten more than enough interest to say that I’m for sure going to do physical cards (along with digital for those that wanted that instead). I most likely will be making them New Years cards instead though. Hopefully this doesn’t upset anyone, just gives me more time and others more time to send me a message if they want one.

I’ll send replies to everyone who emailed me so far tomorrow to confirm that they got to me

Edit: I believe I replied to everyone who sent me a message so far. If you haven’t sent me one yet, you still can!

12 Likes

It’s a really nice idea!

1 Like

That’s soo sweet @jFar920 :blush: . Thanks a lot for spreading so much happiness around here :smiley: You can send a digital one! email Info soon coming… on way :smiley:

1 Like

This is so sweet. Happy Holidays to everyone!

1 Like

I still unfortunately haven’t had a chance to even start on these. My classes end finally on the 27th, so these are officially going to be New Years cards. Sorry if anyone was expecting them earlier

Edit: This means if you still want a physical one, feel free to email me

10 Likes

Don’t worry! We know you’re busy! Don’t tired yourself too much and have a nice time! :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

Don’t worry about it at all! Good Luck with your classes, and I hope you enjoy some holidays after them

Everyone is busy somehow, do your things first and then continue with this.

Its completely fine dear mod. Take care. You may ne quite tired! Hugs! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

If anyone's a bit too excited to see something from this, or just wants to see because they didn't want one, here's the front of the card

It uses every font used on all seven Linkin Park albums (Impact for Hybrid Theory and Meteora, Futura for Minutes to Midnight, Bebas for A Thousand Suns, Living Things, and The Hunting Party, and Gotham for One More Light)
[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

And Happy New Year, everyone!

9 Likes

Thank you!! :hugs:
It’s soooooo nice and well done!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Clever use of all the fonts. I like it.
…and I would have shared my details for the digital card too, but I am reading this post just now. Don’t want you to do another “Ctrl+C” and “Ctrl+V” :stuck_out_tongue:
Also,
https://www.123greetingmessage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Happy-New-Year-2018-Profile.jpg

7 Likes

Noticed that too, also the OML Live-like background colour.

1 Like

The cards aren’t done yet if you still want one, digital or physical

1 Like

Looks absolutely awesome :clap:t2:

So you missed Christmas 2017 & NY 2018. I assume work would start around Valentine’s Day, but would halt for April Fools’ Day. Then we would shout “MayDay, MayDay” to wake you up. I think you should target Friendship Day straight away. :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: I want one, please. A digital one. :slight_smile:

Edit: I want 2. One for @spellingmistake too. She can’t ask herself. She doesn’t know counting.

6 Likes

That is actually true.

1 Like

Lool :joy::joy: how nice