Early Entry with a friend?

If you’re a LPU member but your friend isn’t, are you still able to bring him/her in with you for early entry? I know for M&G it’s most likely a no but how about just early entry?

I don’t want to ditch him/her :confused: and would I be able to save a spot in the GA area for her? It’s just one person

Thanks

I guess the early entry is just for you :confused:

I was wondering the same exact thing!?! i hope someone can answer this for you, sorry to be of no help. [sad]

I heard (still not sure) that you can bring one friend early but only you for M&G if you are under 13 then some 13 and up has to be with you but if your 13 you can only have one friend

If you are 13 and under you need your PARENT or certified GUARDIAN not just SOME FRIEND who is 13 and up -_- Do you think security is dumb? Don’t get them into unnecessary trouble.

Early Entry MAYBE you can bring a friend but I’d rather Adam clarify and give a resounding NO.

It’s not about ditching a friend, if everyone brings a friend in, where would they put the other LPUers then? If you want the goodies, pay for the goodies.

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]If you are 13 and under you need your PARENT or certified GUARDIAN not just SOME FRIEND who is 13 and up -_- Do you think security is dumb? Don’t get them into unnecessary trouble.

Early Entry MAYBE you can bring a friend but I’d rather Adam clarify and give a resounding NO.

It’s not about ditching a friend, if everyone brings a friend in, where would they put the other LPUers then? If you want the goodies, pay for the goodies.
[/quote]

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to have a friend with you for early entry. I can see if you bring 3 other friends(max is 4 presale tickets) than that might over crowd the Pit/GA spots but bringing one friend, which you obviously bought tickets for using your LPU account during presale. But that’s just me and just my opinion.

i have a similar question. what if you came with a parent because you are to young to go by yourself. are they allowed in early? I would think so but im just wondering

Adam was on a Tinychat a few months ago and this question came up.
YES, you can bring ONE guest in with you for early entry. But ONLY one. As for meet and greets, only you can go to one if you’re selected.

what do you mean if your selected?

I mean that you have to RSVP for the meet & greet first, and not everyone that RSVP’s gets picked. It’s a draw, I believe. Completely random.

Unless you got your LPU11 Annual Membership during the time period where everyone was guaranteed one meet and greet for the next show they went to.

If you are 13 and under it should be possible.

[quote=Hillarie]Adam was on a Tinychat a few months ago and this question came up.
YES, you can bring ONE guest in with you for early entry. But ONLY one. As for meet and greets, only you can go to one if you’re selected.

If you are 13 and under it should be possible.

[quote=Hillarie]Adam was on a Tinychat a few months ago and this question came up.

Exactly! Bringing one friend is pretty normal and I think should be allowed(if I was coordinating LPU but I’m not lol)

Cause like the poster above me said, who goes to concerts alone anyways? Put a limit on one friend you can bring in. IMO would be fair, obviously it won’t be fair if the one LPU member brings in 3 of his friends but 1 friend I can see it happening.

Fingers crossed

You have to see it this way: If every LPUer or at least half the LPUers bring in one friend early for a show, where will they put the other LPUers? It may be fair to you but it’ll be unfair to the other hundred fans out there.

Pre sale tickets are just that - pre sale. Doesn’t mean your LPU friend buys it for you than you’re entitled to go in early.

Generally, it is unfair because if all the spaces in the pit are taken up, those next in line who brought a friend as well can’t go in because their places are taken up by people who should not have been.

[/quote]

I guess that Adam meant that if you are too young you can bring one parent with you ? :slight_smile:
For me it sounds a little bit weird that we could bring non-lpuer friends to the venue.

It was always been early entry with one other non-lpu person

Whoa, hold on guys.
Adam said you might be able to take a friend with you EARLY in the show. As for the m&g, yes…if your friend isn’t a member he/she cannot come with you.

[quote=EvoOba]Whoa, hold on guys.
Adam said you might be able to take a friend with you EARLY in the show. As for the m&g, yes…if your friend isn’t a member he/she cannot come with you.

Early Entry: You and one non-LPU-er
M&G: only you
Adam said this a couple of times at the LPU chats…

[quote=schatti]Early Entry: You and one non-LPU-er
M&G: only you
Adam said this a couple of times at the LPU chats…