Early access

So I’m new to this website. I did the $25 membership and I know I get a lanyard. Is that what’s getting me to get early access to the event I’m going to? (I’m purchasing tickets for the Aug 28th. show in The Woodlands, TX)

I’m just curious to how the early access works… Do I have to be there at a certain time? Who do I tell that I’m eligible for early entry? How will the event staff know and/or confirm that I AM supposed to be let in early bc of my lanyard?

Any precise information on this wld be stupendous!!

Also, the seating for that event says pit has rows?? I’m totally confused? I thought all pit was GA and if you get there early enough, you wait in line and run your ass to the front, lol.

Help me to understand guys!! Lol!!!

The pit is orchestra pit, or general admission. You go to events on LPU and click tickets when they are lit up at 10am (YOUR LOCAL TIME) to buy them. Not sure how that works, I think you will have to be there 6 hours before the event to get a good place in line, so you ARE let in early. Thats what my friend told me. Also when you have your tickets bought, sign up for your Meet and Greet.

I was wondering the same thing about getting in early since i am going to the tacoma show. But sounds like we have to wait and see how it works when the tour starts.