DVD from Moscow show at Red Square, Transformers 3 premier

I was thinking, if that show was so special for the band (as they said), because of the place they were playing, maybe LP could release a concert DVD from this show? Besides, this concert was filmed from 22!!! (maybe more…) different cameras by Paramount and english television. So they already have all HQ material for DVD release.

I was at the show. It was great!

I’d buy it and lots of my friends would!
What do you guys think?

Good idea :slight_smile: But everyone wants the show they were at on DVD ;D
for example I WOULD LOVE Munich on a DVD :smiley:

[quote=StanleyElite]Good idea :slight_smile: But everyone wants the show they were at on DVD ;D
[/quote]

It was indeed an incredible show but yeah I agree with Stanley here. LP record ALL of their shows. Meaning we could have them all in DVDs but…not possible. I’d love to have a DVD of at least one of the concerts I’ve been to :slight_smile:

Yes! I was at that show too so it would be really great if LP will release a live in Red Square DVD with a full concert!! [mrgreen]

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite]Good idea :slight_smile: But everyone wants the show they were at on DVD ;D

Ive seen blogs like this before and I think its a GREAT idea. I would love to see a CD/DVD version of this performance and particulary in HD :D. They did the same with Live in texas and Road to Revolution and the fact they performed in Red sqaure which isnt often visited by American bands should be remembered with a CD/DVD present for us! :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely agree. I was there and show was incredible… once-in-a-lifetime performance for sure…
Obviously, full show record exist somewhere in Paramount Pictures… and I guess, the fact that they own this record, not band nor WB, does not allow to release it as easy as they release ‘Live In Texas’ and ‘Road To Revolution’…
At least we have 43 mins from MTV World Stage, it’s ~2/3 of the show…Rule ‘Do not release any official records from Russia’ was broken :wink:
p.s. I wanted, dreamed about the full show video, and decide to make it by myself, and even print some DVDs for my friends… (by the way, thanks again to Skyolker for photo for DVD ‘songs’ & ‘setup’ menus). Songs than was missed in MTV Word Stage edited by me, from fan’s videos from YouTube, from 8 up to 17 cameras for some songs… You can check it on YouTube
But of course if the official DVD will be released, I’ll buy it as soon as possible.

Would be cool! Well overall, i think the moscow show wasn’t thaaaat special as some other shows! but it would be cool to have it on dvd

[quote=Skyolker][quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite]Good idea :slight_smile: But everyone wants the show they were at on DVD ;D

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Would be cool! Well overall, i think the moscow show wasn’t thaaaat special as some other shows! but it would be cool to have it on dvd

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Would be cool! Well overall, i think the moscow show wasn’t thaaaat special as some other shows! but it would be cool to have it on dvd

[quote=Skyolker][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Would be cool! Well overall, i think the moscow show wasn’t thaaaat special as some other shows! but it would be cool to have it on dvd

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Well overall, i think the moscow show wasn’t thaaaat special as some other shows!
[/quote]
Disagree. You know, as Mike and Chester said on interview before the show, Red Square isn’t the place where usually hold concerts, especially foregin rock bands, like Linkin Park. It’s much more special than any other open-air show…

[quote=ivan_astahov][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Well overall, i think the moscow show wasn’t thaaaat special as some other shows!
[/quote]
Disagree. You know, as Mike and Chester said on interview before the show, Red Square isn’t the place where usually hold concerts, especially foregin rock bands, like Linkin Park. It’s much more special than any other open-air show…