Do YOU Want Linkin Park to answer YOUR questions?

I’m going to the Summit in a few weeks and I know they’re going to have a Q&A session.
So here’s your chance! A few friends and I have decided to pick the best questions posted, take the questions with us, and we’ll ask LP at the Q&A.
If you get chosen, I’m sure it will be recorded, and you’ll be able to see the band personally answer your question!
So ask away
:3
I’ll come back to this post after the Summit with updates and links.

Here’s my questions :

1. Mike : What do you do on tour bus to keep active? trolling us on Twitter is not acceptable :3
  2. Chester : Your funniest habits?
  3. Brad : You should get yourself a twitter account :slight_smile:
  4. Phoenix : If you could pick anyone in LP as your brother, who would it be and why?
  5. Joe : Please make another animate / cartoon video like what you did on Breaking The Habit, gosh that video is awesome :3
  6. Rob : Will you marry me? :3

That’s very nice of you, thank you :slight_smile:
I only have one question and it’s for Mike. Would be awesome if you guys could ask if he has any new art projects in store for the near future or if he’s working on any new pieces. :slight_smile:

You’re awesome Melanie!

I have one for Chester and mike!

What inspirations did you two use while writing the lyrics to livin things?

XD

Thanks for this, Mel :3

I would like to ask them if there was any particular moment of stress during the proccess of making LIVING THINGS?

to brad: you play guitar as well as singing in until it breaks and playing percussions on when they come for me. What is/was most fun to do?

to Mike - will we ever see you without a beard again? xD

linkin park, PLEASE LET ME MEET YOU!!! every time i get a chance to it is either sold out or canceled. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE my LPU username is theREQUIEMbeats. PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!![cry][cry][cry] sooooo desperate. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

[quote=theREQUIEMbeats]linkin park, PLEASE LET ME MEET YOU!!! every time i get a chance to it is either sold out or canceled. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE my LPU username is theREQUIEMbeats. PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!![cry][cry][cry] sooooo desperate. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

[quote=Hybrid_MaTT_][quote=theREQUIEMbeats]linkin park, PLEASE LET ME MEET YOU!!! every time i get a chance to it is either sold out or canceled. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE my LPU username is theREQUIEMbeats. PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!![cry][cry][cry] sooooo desperate. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yes!!! I have a lot of Q for rob!!!: D

This is a very kind idea but not sure what I would ask, let alone what someone else would ask for me! However have been thinking about Mike’s beard lately so I would support kirley09’s question

or maybe have an open question to all of the band about their facial hair experiences! :smiley:

to Chester: Don’t you have any plans to grow yr hair again??
What’s your favorite LP song?

thanks…

I’d ask them what their favorite album was, as a whole.

Wow, thank you! Mine is a bit personal, but I don’t think I’ll have a chance to ask before December-

I am getting my tattoos starting in December. I am actually allowing myself one for every 20 lbs I lose until I am at a healthy weight. After that, is all fair game :DD But anyways, I am getting the winged-jaw art piece from A Thousand Suns on my left blade.

How would he (specifically Mike) make that piece stand out, keeping its gray scale?

My artist thinks we should do black “smoke” around it, but if he has any ideas… that would be splendidly epic :smiley:

Have fun at the summit! I’ll be (im)patiently waiting for one on the west coast.

-'Tasha

Of course. If Chester had vocal coaching. He has the best voice ever.

To Mike: can you scream like Chester?
To Chester: can you rap like Mike?
XD

To Chester : Would you like to play on stage with Grey Daze ( like in 1997 ) again ?
To Phoenix : Did you feel strange while playing HT songs on stage ( in 2000, 01,02 ), cause you hadnt been mentioned as a band member on the CD ? To Brad : In " Lies Greed Misery " youre playing kinda like a " fake guitar " ( you know, the tablet with the black buttons - yeah Im stupid ), was it a big transposition for you ? To Joe : Some people accuse that you arent a real part of LP, isnt that getting on your nerves ? To Mike : Do you feel more connected to singing or to rapping, right now ? To Rob : Some Metal bands got two drummers, cause the power you have to give while playing live is too much for one. Youre playing almost the whole time, isn`t it strenous to you ?

Alright, I’m accepting no more entries.
Thanks for your questions guys! We’ll see how it goes.