Do you think that after this tour you think Linkin Park will do another Projekt Revolution?

Usually Linkin Park does a Projekt Revolution tour after two albums and two album tours!! They have made two albums and have been on two album tours since Projekt Revolution 2008! Also what will be good bands to go with them. I think three Days Grace Chevelle or Shinedown!! Tell me what y’all think!!

For me there isn’t a Projekt Revolution since 2007. For me, PR is a “small festival” that happen in different cities like the first ones.

Probably not.

With LP, you can honestly never tell really. I was expecting a Projekt Revolution tour during the Summer last year after the US Winter tour, but LP went back into the studio to record LIVING THINGS instead of doing a PR Summer Tour. So idk really. Time will only tell.

[quote=Holden]With LP, you can honestly never tell really. I was expecting a Projekt Revolution tour during the Summer last year after the US Winter tour, but LP went back into the studio to record LIVING THINGS instead of doing a PR Summer Tour. So idk really. Time will only tell.
[/quote]
Yeah i guess your right but i hope they do one cause THEY ARE AWESOME!!!11[cool][biggrin][wink]

Yeah PR died around 2007 or so, been terrible since then, so I dont see them going backwards to that, but it would be cool, I think it will be tour after tour and album now, there too big to be involved in those type of events, that was a great event though for up and coming artists and then a few headliners.

Yeah however they are involved with a whole bunch of other events and tours… So might not be project revolution… But there will definitly be others