Do you like Metallica?

And have you got their CDs? Post your collection if you want :smiley:

Metallica Sureeeeeeee but not their new album lulu XD , CDs no ( Cd’s Only for LINKIN PARK XD )

yea it be cool to make sure someone haven’t brunt this up yet :3
but yea i dont have any of their cds

sry, i hate them! :smiley:

I consider them legends and helped evolve rock music. If it wasn’t for them, there probably wouldn’t be a lot heavy bands,they did it perfect.

Oh yah thats the Question , im like Just hell yah \m/ i would raise my frockin fist and say with pride i Listen to metallica and Mosh like a crazy Punk around Lol \m/ Love them like Lp absolutely thats a tallica poster in ma room :slight_smile: ha haha sorry too much reaction and explict a bit =D

[quote=aravind221]Oh yah thats the Question , im like Just hell yah \m/ i would raise my frockin fist and say with pride i Listen to metallica and Mosh like a crazy Punk around Lol \m/ Love them like Lp absolutely thats a tallica poster in ma room :slight_smile: ha haha sorry too much reaction and explict a bit =D

[/quote]

Look at that doll below the poster. Is it a tribute to Master of Puppets? Lol [biggrin] Great!

Metallica was the first thrash metal band I ever listened to.

I have all of their albums except for Lulu. Didn’t like that one, but I don’t even count it as a Metallica album. There is a difference between Metallica, and “Lou Reed and Metallica”.

Their latest release, Beyond Magnetic, was really good. Rebel of Babylon could have easily made it onto Death Magnetic.

I’m also a Megadeth fan. Both bands are landmark bands for thrash metal.

If you hate Metallica, then I understand. I just happen to like them.