DJ Yang2 - Joe Hahn Solo Medley

the only " Mr. Hahn Hunting Party Solo Medley " cover on YT ! and btw i was trying to cosplay Joe (Numb 's Music Video) hence the jacket ~ XD

Mr. Joe Hahn Solo Medley Cover

Joe’s Solo Medley was a live solo performance on The Hunting Party World Tour back in 2014. It marked the first time that Hahn had a full spot in the live setlist dedicated to him - he had brief moments, including his “solo” in “With You” and brief interludes used in setlists in 2001. The song is comprised almost entirely of samples of other Linkin Park songs ; parts of “Wretches & Kings”, the “Victimized (M.Shinoda Remix)” from Recharged, “Buy Myself (Marilyn Manson Remix)” and “Plc.4 Mie Hæd” from Reanimation, “Cure For The Itch”, “Session” & more. Joe’s Medley debuted at the first show of The Hunting Party touring cycle, at KFMA Day 2014. The song remained virtually unchanged throughout the cycle, appearing mid-set after the shortened “Robot Boy”.

Direct Recorded Audio via : Rane Serato Scratch Live SL3 Additional Audio Editing & Mixing : Acoustica Mixcraft 6 Pro Video Editing : Sony Vegas Pro 12

Watch on Facebook : Redirecting...

Samples / Songs used :

• Wretches & Kings - Victimized (Mike Shinoda Remix) - Buy Myself (Marilyn Manson Remix) - Plc.4 Mie Hæd - Cure For The Itch - Session - Forgotten - Step Up
3 Likes

Great job it sounds cool :grin:

1 Like