[Discussion] Chicken comes first before the Egg

I don’t know why I’m doing this but I know I am doing it.

Stand:

1. Chicken comes from egg in which, the egg must be first created from or cared for by a chicken which can only mean the chicken still must come first.
  2. Egg comes from the chicken, which bores the egg and does not need the egg in order to produce a chicken because chicken was already there in the first place.

The 2 statements are in agreement. Thus, Chicken comes first.

Elaboration:
Chicken here means both rooster and chicken existing together. (In the chapter of Noah’s Ark, he took both genders of each animal) We must assume God creates in pairs, like Adam and Eve.

Let’s apply the concept but without the christianity reference.

Egg is a non living thing if the chicken does not fertilise it. If the chicken came first then the argument “but it came from the egg” does not apply because chicken came first and thus, does not need the egg to come first anymore! If the picture is already on the paper, do you still need a pencil to draw it?

If the Egg came first with the chicken coming second OR If a fertilised Egg came first with the chicken coming second to care for it, then yes, the theory of eggs coming first can work, for obvious reasons. If the paper is empty, and the pencil comes, you can still fill the paper with the picture.

If the Egg came first without the chicken coming second OR if a fertilised Egg came first without the chicken coming second to care for it then obviously it doesn’t work with the egg coming first. If the paper is empty and there is no pencil then you cannot fill the paper with the picture.

There are tons of possibilities. But, if we eliminate combinations and just stick to Chicken or Egg coming first then we can only conclude the Chicken comes first.

To further analyse, God does not need an Egg to create the Chickens because he can make the Chicken come first. Now, if God creates the Egg first (without the Chickens coming second) then he will have no Chickens, whether or not the egg he created was fertilise because we need chickens to care for the eggs (incubation). However, seeing that Chickens do exist, this can only mean God did not create the Egg first so as a result, Chickens come first.

So… Yeah.

what the heck…

In a discussion of what came first, let’s just say Schen came first and just spawned the chicken and the egg at the same time. :3

[quote=Jay Sensei]In a discussion of what came first, let’s just say Schen came first and just spawned the chicken and the egg at the same time. :3

I’m not agree at all! What did exists before the chickens?? Dinosaurs!! And where they born from? EGGS! So, eggs before chicken!

[quote=V1C70R]I’m not agree at all! What did exists before the chickens?? Dinosaurs!! And where they born from? EGGS! So, eggs before chicken!

I’m not sure why this is a discussion.

Chickens, like all creatures at some point evolved from bacteria on the floor of the ocean at hot vents which was the start of all life. So, neither was first.

‘Chicken or the Egg’ is just a paradox, it is not supposed to be taken literal.

I’m in that weird part of the LPU again, aren’t I?

[quote=Woco21]I’m in that weird part of the LPU again, aren’t I?

I hope it’s for that promotion I always wanted. :smiley:

[quote=V1C70R]I’m not agree at all! What did exists before the chickens?? Dinosaurs!! And where they born from? EGGS! So, eggs before chicken!
[/quote]

‘egg’ is not specified as an egg of a chicken, so you’re right

[quote=ness][quote=V1C70R]I’m not agree at all! What did exists before the chickens?? Dinosaurs!! And where they born from? EGGS! So, eggs before chicken!

I feel somewhat brainwashed after reading this. The chicken comes first.

[quote=Gail Dsouza]I feel somewhat brainwashed after reading this. The chicken comes first.

You must be really bored.