Depeche Mode!

Whoo likes Depeche Mode?!
classic! before my time :stuck_out_tongue: around the late 80’s early 90’s but i know how great they are… Linkin Park was really influenced by them, (there words, not mine) and you can really hear it in the song Strangelove by Depeche Mode, it sounds like No More Sorrow by LP. well, i should say, No More Sorrow sounds like Strangelove :stuck_out_tongue: anyway, if you havent heard the song listen to it! in the chorus it really sounds like LP

Ya ive heard of them, threw the band talking about them and hearing songs off their radio station. Im not sure if ive heard strange love but im downloading it right now to lisin to it and other songs as well so thax :slight_smile: ttul

i dont really know their music only one song and thats enjoy the silence. i like the original but the remix better :3

You guys MUST know Depeche Mode.

It’s not the first topic talking about them.

DM should easily be in your top 5 bands of all time if you like Linkin Park.

Strange love, strange highs and strange lows, strange love, that’s how my love goes, strange love, will you give it to me?
I love DM, one of the best bands ever, I’m so in love with Dave Gahan and his awesome voice [wink]

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]You guys MUST know Depeche Mode.

It’s not the first topic talking about them.

DM should easily be in your top 5 bands of all time if you like Linkin Park.
[/quote]
Yeah i didnt noticed there was another forum talking about them haha but yeah i agree with you!

Love DM, although my love gets a little bit silent the last years. Nowadays they need a little bit “persuation” to make me like the songs [wink]. But they will always be the first band that made me follow for more then just 2 or 3 years gg And I will be on every tour they make in future.

i heard that they have a band meeting this week. i’m very excited. i soooooo need new stuff and a new tour. it’s been over 2 years now -.-

I like them but I have to say they r not my favs!

I definitely like them! :wink: they are so great. classic, u r right, but good. i haven’t noticed that “no more sorrow” sounds similar to/like “strangelove”. but u r right again. i think. my fav song of 'em is “it’s no good” (ok and much more haha). they were often here in leipzig/germany for concerts. hopfully i’ll see them here someday! but before that will happen, they have to finish their new album this yr. dunno when they will start recording. but am very xcited and happy they r back in studio! :wink: they influenced marilyn manson too → “personal jesus”. but to be honest i like the original from mode more (and that means a lot that i say this cuz am huge! fan of manson)

Yeah! I love depeche Mode! I have seen them in Frankfurt some years ago. I am a huge fan since over 10 years now!

Shave me… But I hell are do not like Depeche Mode…Their music is too heavy for me and confusing

My second favorite band

And for me, the second favorite band - “Nevada Tan\Panik”…
Than the is are very similar on Linkin Park… It is a pity disintegrated.

Than the is are very similar on Linkin Park… It is a pity disintegrated.[/quote]

Never heard about this band. I’ll check it out!

Than the is are very similar on Linkin Park… It is a pity disintegrated.[/quote]

Never heard about this band. I’ll check it out![/quote]

Be sure to try it listen!))German Rap awesome

I love depeche mode. =) I still have yet to see tem live though. Great band.

Your favourite albums? I love Songs Of Faith And Devotion, Ultra, Black Celebration and the Delta Machine… oh, god, they have too much good music

I agree: too much good music. Haha

People are people, so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully (.)/

I love this song and i love Depeche Mode :3