Depeche Mode

One of the best bands ever …
Hi there! LInkin Park and Depeche Mode - definitely two really great bands with the best singers ever!

I just know Enjoy The Silence and it’s awesome.
Have you already checked out the Enjoy The Silence '04 ? …it’s the freaking shit [biggrin]

It’s just soooo nice to have you here, my dear LPisgreat!
Always think of you when I listen to DM on the radio…
[lol]

[quote=Jats]I just know Enjoy The Silence and it’s awesome.
Have you already checked out the Enjoy The Silence '04 ? …it’s the freaking shit [biggrin]
[/quote]

I checked it out and it actually pretty good Jats :D. Thanks for showing us here.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=Jats]I just know Enjoy The Silence and it’s awesome.

I heard that especially Chester used to be a big fan of DM… does anybody know?

I have a theory that Enjoy The Silence is the most covered song ever. Anyone else agree?

Enjoy the silence has to be one of my favorite songs… so good.

[quote=Soundwave]I have a theory that Enjoy The Silence is the most covered song ever. Anyone else agree?

Depeche Mode is definetly my second favorite band.

But I’m different than most of their other fans, I prefered the time when they were making New Wave songs like all the Speak & Spell album (Which is one of my favorite albums ever), which is always joyful and happy, and so simple.

Of course I love their other albums like Violator and the songs for masses, but nothing will ever beat Speak & Spell!

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]Depeche Mode is definetly my second favorite band.

But I’m different than most of their other fans, I prefered the time when they were making New Wave songs like all the Speak & Spell album (Which is one of my favorite albums ever), which is always joyful and happy, and so simple.

Of course I love their other albums like Violator and the songs for masses, but nothing will ever beat Speak & Spell!

next to LP is DM my favorite Band of all time!

Hi Sandra, your taste is a good as mine… :wink:

Dave Gahan is such a fantastic singer, one of the sexiest frontmen ever, especially when on stage. I love his warm, so distinctive voice.
He’s Chester’s idol who wanted to be the 5th member of DM at their early days when Vince Clarke, and then Alan Wilder were part of the band. Being picked up by helicopter in his garden by DM was his craziest dream.
I really prefer their older albums until Ultra even if I quite like Sounds of the Universe.

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]Dave Gahan is such a fantastic singer, one of the sexiest frontmen ever, especially when on stage. I love his warm, so distinctive voice.
He’s Chester’s idol who wanted to be the 5th member of DM at their early days when Vince Clarke, and then Alan Wilder were part of the band. Being picked up by helicopter in his garden by DM was his craziest dream.
I really prefer their older albums until Ultra even if I quite like Sounds of the Universe.

[quote=LPisgreat][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]Dave Gahan is such a fantastic singer, one of the sexiest frontmen ever, especially when on stage. I love his warm, so distinctive voice.

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=LPisgreat][quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3]Dave Gahan is such a fantastic singer, one of the sexiest frontmen ever, especially when on stage. I love his warm, so distinctive voice.

DM are supposed to meet in January to start talking about their new album…looking forward to it!

Shake the Disease, In your room, Personal Jesus and Enjoy the Silence are among my faves. :slight_smile:

I think I got into them when their album “Playing the Angel” came out… I loved it but later I got into their older stuff which I think is wonderfully dark and sexy! Definately one of my favorite bands ever! Gahan’s voice is hauntingly deep and beautiful!

Depeche Mode is my all time #1 favorite band ever! Dave is an amazing artist/singer…he is truly one of a kind. LP is #3 on my list.
[cool]