Deleting my account [maybe not...]

Hey,
how do I delete my account? I created it in order to buy an LPU membership, but that requires a credit card. I don’t have a credit card. I don’t want this account to float around, any more. :slight_smile:

Thank you all in advance!

You can use PayPal or debit card too. It’s not necessary delete it, at least you wish close it anyway. In case you want to delete it ask to Derek or Jordan, they can help you too.

1 Like

Try http://linkinpark.com/me

In the Manage Membership tab, you can cancel your paid membership. I don’t think there’s any way to necessarily remove your profile from the site once it’s been created, though.

1 Like

Wait, you can pay via PayPal? I don’t find the option, to be honest.

1 Like

It’s late here (22:33) I’ll reply you tomorrow. If you need to fix it now tag Derek or Jordan (using the @ and the name of the person you need)

1 Like

This was the reply to a similar question… Hope it’s useful… :blush:

1 Like

Hey guys, thank you so much for the replies.
I checked and I can’t find anywhere on the One More Light CD page that i includes a membership. Also it is out of stock. :grin:
I also read that entering a promo code still requires credit card info to be entered. No idea why, but that seems to be the case. Also shipping to my location from the US might be quite expensive, considering that everything from the official Linkin Park store is pretty pricey shipping-wise. It is a real shame…

Shame also that basically every place supports some other form of payment than credit card, but LPU does not.

I really appreciate your guys’ responses, though.

Edit: Oh and also - Getting a membership would only be step one for me. I want to buy the other LUP albums (1 through 15) as well. So, in essence, I was going to throw more than 100 EUR at my screen but I am simply not able to. Seeing that the albums can’t be legally acquired anywhere else, I seem to be s.o.l.

Oh and I will probably not delete the account. After all, it’s more about personally being a part of the community, and less about formally… :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m glad the you chose stay with your account. Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Sorry for have replied before… I haven’t had time lately…

1 Like

No worries! And thank you. I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like