D.r.u.g.s

Has anyone else heard of this amazing band? I never liked Chiodos, but this band is amazing, studio and live! I just saw them again for my 3rd time opening for Asking Alexandria. If they’re in your area, make it a point to see them live!

Check out their music video for If You Think This Song Is About You, It Probably Is !

I saw them live last May at a local K-Rock show with Trapt, 10 Years, Boy Hits Car, Kopek, Drive A, and a couple local bands. They put on a pretty good show

Oh, oh! I’ve actually heard that song you linked us to. It’s a good song (though I don’t think his voice suits how he looks, at least in that video, but I digress). I also like DRUGS better than Chiodos, because I like the singer’s voice better.

I’m glad I now know the name of the band though (my brother never tells me the bands he listens to so I never know who I end up liking).

I havent heard of them yet BUT I am always looking for new stuff so I will check them out :slight_smile:

i only know a few songs but they’re really good and i like them

The only song I’ve heard is Sex Life, and I pretty much liked it :smiley:

Good band, too bad they’re in “hiatus” due to the return of Craig to Chiodos.

Matt Good!!!

I used to be huge FFTL fan. I was in love with Sonny Moore (Skrillex) and Matt Good for a while there…haha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE D.R.U.G.S ----------------------
THEIR ALBUM WAS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF 2011 :))
GONNA MISS SO MUCH THEM :C

[quote=baahx]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE D.R.U.G.S ----------------------
THEIR ALBUM WAS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF 2011 :))
GONNA MISS SO MUCH THEM :C[/quote]

agreed, fantastic album, strong from start to finish.

they’re really good, but i loved craig better in chiodos better

This is so strange, because I prefer Craig in D.R.U.G.S than in Chiodos :~