Could this have any effect on my guaranteed M&G?

I sent an email requesting to use my guaranteed meet and greet for a LP concert I have tickets to, and finally got a reply, but in their response, (I’m just going to use random names for an example) it said “Dear Jane Doe, Thank you for submitting your guaranteed Meet & Greet request. PLEASE READ BELOW. IMPORTANT INFORMATION!”…etc. anyway, I guess something got registered under my mother’s name, let’s say my name is “Jamie Doe” I somehow found a page answering a lot of M&G questions, and it said to print off the response email… Will it being under my Mom’s name have any effect on my using the meet and greet?

Sorry if this is sort of a stupid question or anything o.O I just don’t want anything to get screwed up over it not being my name.

Ehm yeah it does cause they’ll ask for your id so it can’t have your mom’s name.
Email Adam and let him know that your account is under your mom’s name and not yours so he can work something out.

[quote=EvoOba]Ehm yeah it does cause they’ll ask for your id so it can’t have your mom’s name.
Email Adam and let him know that your account is under your mom’s name and not yours so he can work something out.
[/quote]

Thank you, what’s Adam’s email?

You can contact Adam here