Contests gone?

what happend to the monthly contests/give aways?
because then this in the list of ‘‘what you can get access to when you join lpu’’
isnt true anymore

Monthly Giveaways of LP gear and fan experiences

:frowning:

Hmm, been wondering about the same thing! :frowning:

Yeap, we never got who was May’s winner and now they don’t even do it anymore. Well, it’s sad cause those were really fun but I guess they’re trying to make them better or find good and special stuff to giveaway OR they’re planning something really big for us LOL

i hope its the last one you said xD

i really want it to come back!! because i didnt enter the pervious contests
… i thought the prizes werent something i would want to have even though they were signed or whatever lol
if they dont get it back ill regret it hard i didnt enter xD

I’am also wondering about that question. I tweeted do Adam, but he didn’t reply. Well, July isn’t over yet. We’ll see.

[quote=Shoegaze4u]I’am also wondering about that question. I tweeted do Adam, but he didn’t reply. Well, July isn’t over yet. We’ll see.
[/quote]

Me too. I really hope those contents come back. Those were fun although I never won anything xD

i sure hope adam is not on his own , updating the websites and all
because then i can understand it gets messed up sometimes, if he has to do it all alone
lol

so if you read this adam;’ please find the time soon to update the contests again
we would appericiate it a lot!
oh and if you are alone on this all, tell the guys to think about hiring a 2nd webmaster xD

I’m sure contests will resume sometime during the tour, or around that time

hope you are right ;_;

Uhm guys…
I think you’ve all seen this:
Attend a Private Rehearsal in Bristow, VA

I think that counts as a Fan Experience, doesn’t it?

[quote=Marvin Guenther]Uhm guys…
I think you’ve all seen this:
Attend a Private Rehearsal in Bristow, VA

I think that counts as a Fan Experience, doesn’t it?[/quote]

We’re talking about the monthly giveaways here, not the events :wink:

Well now they’ve got the HT shirt give away up, guess they listened :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Hillarie]Well now they’ve got the HT shirt give away up, guess they listened :stuck_out_tongue: