Congrats to Linkin Park for the #AMA's

His instastory was hilarious i think they were just self-entertaining and some journalists took the trolling too seriously :wink: love them so much they definitely deserved it although i did tear a little when chesterā€™s voice played when they were called out and then mike dedicating it to chesterā€¦miss him :cry:

4 Likes

Remember the commercial with the old people who hand all their electronic devices to their grand-kids & say ā€œHappy to see you! (Hands them all their electronic S*#$%) ā€¦How does this work? HOW DOES ANY OF THIS STUFF WORK?ā€

THAT IS ME RIGHT NOW! NEVER TWEETED. NEVER BEEN AN LPU MEMBER OR POSTED. (I do follow Mr. Shinodaā€™s Instagram & was cracking up). RIP Chester. Much love to you always, your family & LP. I just want to say congratulations from the bottom of my heart. I am thankful for what I have just like Mr. Shinoda said at the awards. Fan or artistā€¦appreciate what you have. <3 Peace and love from West Coast Arizona.

4 Likes

Hey @elainelpfan welcome here! I hope you have amazing experiences with this big #LPFamily :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™m so glad to connect with an amazing group of people.
Hey my first reply! :footprints: Baby steps.

4 Likes