When was your first Linkin Park concert?:slight_smile:

May 27th 2007, Hamburg Germany - MTM Promo Tour in Europe

None LP concert for me yet

We have a similar tread here

dont worry lil poopies
u will have ur chance of seeing them :3

august 17, 2008 :3

I never was on their concert…
The first time this year - i HOPE nothing will happend - so first time i will go…
I listed to them more then 11 years - and first time will hear them live…)))

27th february 2003 at the Docks in Hamburg! \m/

it’s a so small venue! I love to remember this show :slight_smile:

October 20th, 2010 in Berlin - O²-World (including M&G)

I haven’t been to their concerts yet. But I’m definitely going to the concert in Saint Petersburg on June 14th!!! Can’t wait!

March 12th 2003. For the Meteora listening tour at Roseland. Mike had announced a few weeks before that they were having a listening tour for Meteora a week before the album came out and the only way to get in (besides winning tickets) was through the LPU (which I was a member of). The list was to start the next day, was on the LPU early in the morning and signed up (it was the first 100 LPU’ers), Was soo happy that I got my pass.

It was the best, funny thing was I was to see LP again a few months later at the Summer Sanitarium tour with Metallica, Deftones, Limp Bizkit and Mudvayne. After that show at Roseland, I was hooked. Unfortunately I didn’t go to the Best Buy Theatre show (even though it was right next to where I work cause I found out too late, still bitter about it[sad]) but I did attend the MSG shows (2.21.08 and 2.4.11) awesome shows. Can’t wait to see 'em in concert again, its my drug[geek]

February 23, 2011 Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA. I waited wayyy too long to attend my first concert. It changed my life. I went to 3 concerts in 2011 alone and can’t wait until they tour again :smiley:

I have never been to an lp concert [cry][cry][cry]

Projekt Revolution… July 31, 2007!!! That show was the best birthday gift EVERRRRRRR!!! [biggrin]

18th June 2011, Leipzig :wink:

May 24, 2007 - their Minutes to Midnight European tour. :slight_smile: