CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

omg my borders…how to make a screenshot on tablett???:dizzy_face:

On a tablet?

Umm…

What sort of tablet do you have?

On samsungs I think it’s the power button and the centre button at the same time (at least on phones)
Blackberry is the volume buttons.

Google it for your tablet.

seems to become …work :scream:

The neon green thingie.

thought this was a fart :joy:

No, that’s just an arrow to show a break in the wire, the contact plug it connects to is out of shot (the colours are for when you have multiple motors)

Eh? How?

this thing looking like a tank bombing tube with this neon green…smoke bubble?

No, that’s a motor with a wire.

I think @Jabin_Quaken has to come around tosolve this case, sherlock…

If you have basic Lego knowledge (including basic technic pieces) then you’ll know something is off. That grey bit is your clue…

Rob? don’t take my posts this serious…everything is fine with ya setting…:grin:.it is just a tricky one. ( no chance but random hitting…) …lol,but…as we are supposed to have a lot of time ,I gonna enjoy a tutorial about this screenshot stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nope, but you’re getting closer to the correct location. There is a selector for the dog clutch connected to that beige bit.

I preposed…

So we had to guess that there’s some detail lacking, that should be built into the red piece?

1 Like

No, I was just showing why the beige/yellow was there. The odd thing hasn’t been found. And the odd thing is not the lack of something but rather the presence.

No, that’s the other set of cylinder blocks.

this blackyellow kinda axis on the right wheelside?

The background