CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

This thing?

Yes! Itā€™s a lighter.

The plate with what seems to be french bread, or something.

Nope, not my dinner :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually went to get food last night, came into the room and saw the opportunity and thought I might throw the dinner in too lol

You had just one half-length baguette for dinner?

Yeah. My eating habits are really inconsistent. I donā€™t have 3 set meals, I just eat whatever whenever so Iā€™m at varying degrees of hunger at different times. About an hour before that baguette I had a salad, 2 peaches, and the last of my mumā€™s soup.

Sometimes I eat like a complete pig sometimes (usually when Iā€™m preoccupied with Lego) I live like an anorexic person :stuck_out_tongue:

Oreos? ā€¦

No, they were part of the dinner.

The 007 part mb?

the rubbish bag [I rem you says you have it always there, but it is that ODD lookingā€¦]

No, that used to a box for trading cards that came with a news paper but since I hate Bond I ripped out the holder bit and now use it for various things (Lego instruction storage ATM).

Nope, that always stays there, obviously when it gets full I just get another.

so the thing above, looking like you can bake a cake in itā€¦lol, join and share music @Jabin_Quaken @the_termin8r

The red square with the ā€˜dipsā€™ in it? No, thatā€™s the lid to a Lego box thatā€™s out of shot.

lol :grin: slight hint from, yaside [sharing values]

Hint: 42036

this?

No. Thatā€™s a spring attached to a key for the locks of the case. I only keep Lego instructions in the case but the latches open really easily so I lock them.

thought this, but guess that they mb number-locksā€¦ so the ship-modell or ya watch?..

No and no.