CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

What about that yellow packet on top of the bananas?

too fast for me that guy…lol
so beneath the green salt cup, in a doubble pack these are sweets/cookie or cake with choclate topicand a liquid choco inlay…[hungry to choclat me lol ]

No, that’s the pita bread. It’s ok there.[quote=“The_early_walker, post:1282, topic:13131”]
so beneath the green salt cup, in a doubble pack these are sweets/cookie or cake with choclate topicand a liquid choco inlay…
[/quote]

That’s the dark bread on the bottom and the poppy buns over it. I also like chocolate. :wink:

The empty glass?

Yes! It’s empty/no food in it/no drink in it/ no use for it. Just standing there.

so we got a wiiiiinner…

Sounds, like you’re not surprised. :smile:

no you are both killer with the special analytic view, areyou mb engeneer too?:eye:
btw seems the_termin8r is knocked out due to wifi switch pulled down

Nooo… actually, I’m oh-so far from all the technical things. But the fact that I speak English in this country makes many people think me kinda nerd or something. That’s odd.

lol crazy ppl over there, but engeneers are faraway from nerds…lol so how was your salad finally?

I would make a pic and show you when we’ll make it next time.

yes to make me even more hungry…lol so time to sleep a bit good night and huggs for ya two cuties lol :sleeping:

Nice dreams. See ya soon.:sleeping:

1 Like

What? Engineers are some of the biggest nerds around, they’re up there with the scientists and mathematicians.

Or was that sarcasm?

get it as you like…your choice, my respect…:stuck_out_tongue:

your turn still - go ahead or tag sbd…

Oops, forgot again.

1 Like

The dirt on the left?

Lol, that’s not dirt, it’s an old concrete path. And no.

The ball?