CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

Is there a CD underneath the calculator (but above the tool box)

There is but itā€™s not it.

1)the pencil holder
2) This TIME mb the Good old headphones?
3) yourLaptop???

No. What time? And no

Is that a microphon in the shadow right at the Edge of the table? Then this

Or the white things (looking like Game cards) right behind the Black thing looking like a microphone?

What is it with you and seeing mic where there arenā€™t any? :laughing:

No there are no mics and itā€™s not what youā€™re describing. Neither is the other thing.

:sweat::sweat::weary::tired_face: seems me To phantaā€¦ So what is this black thing? A vibrator???

What is with you today? :stuck_out_tongue:

Which black thing? Is it on the mouse mat?

Ot rem Iā€™m in Hospital and this is kInda hospitalism (until now here are all Talking ab illnesses that can Drive You Crazyā€¦a lil bit of madness starting To catch me)

So again seriously:
There is a juwelcase right at the Edge of the table?! Odd?
So
And beneath it left side is a cable and there left from it is the vibrating microphone :mask::joy:

Tell them to stop getting you high :joy:

If you mean the see through box at the bottom left of the desk (bottom right of the shelf) then no.

And itā€™s not the cable either.

Haha thereā€™s a lot things that weā€™ve talked about that shouldnā€™t be hereā€¦ :yum:

Lol
Again:
Cuz giving up is no Option
What is This Black thing (Iā€™m so Sure it is the odd One Out and youā€™re gambling ) Rob?

She is not high.

Omg leader Keep calm Brown! There is no Need To spread Tumors Ƥhh rumors here! But(t) ! :mask:

Do you mean one of these @The_early_walker ?

No on the table which is left from ya desk in the middle ( me only on mobile canā€™t Mark it)

She mentioned the microphone :stuck_out_tongue:

You are begging me To Hurt you Leader!

One of these maybe? @The_early_walker

Thanx and yes the arrow infront :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: canā€™t You Share your gentleness mb with the Guy WHO had a Big Lack of it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: