CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

You’ll only be able to show us what you got if you guess this right though :smirk: I can’t believe how cluttered my dresser is, but here you go.

I’m going to lose this one. I know nothing about makeup so if it’s brand related or type of make up related then I’m done for.

OT: What is it with girls and cosmetic /skin care products? My cosmetics consist of a bottle of deodorant, another bottle of deodorant for when the current runs out and cologne which I hardly ever use. It’s more useful for removing biro marks from a table then it is on my skin :stuck_out_tongue:

The odd one out has nothing to do with make-up. There’s no make-up in the picture in the first place, it’s all lotions, nail polishes, jewelry, and random other crap. Good luck!

See what I mean :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t even differentiate between the two. But would’t nail polish go under make up?

Is it the long white empty looking tube?

Yeah, I guess. I consider stuff that goes on your face make-up, so I guess it just depends on what you think. But anyways, nope.

The pack of sth under the White box infront?

No.

The pencil sharpener.

Where was the iron in the first photo? How blind am I? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it the little folded pink piece of paper?

What sharpener?

It was there @EvoOba

The lash colour left

1 Like

Oh… never mind :stuck_out_tongue:

facepalm I thought that was some kind of hairbrush attachment, I couldn’t make it out clearly.

It’s neither of the things you’ve all guessed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The sunglasses?

Noooope.

The plaster?

What’s plaster?