CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

so your family uses toys as a clothes rack? interesting. lol

Ok let me go look for something to snap…

No, my mum and sister. Because we’ve no where else to put them and every time I suggest giving them away they attack me and my sister says something along the mines of “I’ll play with them later” and of course it never happens. It’s the same with food. Like if there is 1 pack or oreos left or like a single waffle my sister pulls that same trick and then literally a month passes and then she says she’s not gonna eat it.

That is quite annoying. I’ll spare you the drama of my clothes pile chair that is slowly becoming it’s own mystic world in the jungle that is my bedroom.

Anyways… I’m still looking for a good picture. Give me a moment.

ok here it is… And just so you know, there is a big chance I won’t be online tomorrow.

The halo, bottom right?

the upside down, halfway transparent pic of Mike pointing at his own butt

2 Likes

This

[Why must you make a collage of Mike’s ass lol]

Somebody else other than Mike touching his ass.

[Why must you make a collage of Mike’s ass lol]

Somebody else other than Mike touching his ass.

seems that Mikes nice butt will bring us all out of hell into the butts haven…

nice @Gatsie, from nowof I will adore this pic thewhole day long…it´s MS-Butt-day :joy:
AND ME CAN´T FIND NOTHING ODD THERE :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys sorry I was busy this weekend but I’m back to say who had it right…

It is indeed Mike pointing at his own butt which makes it your turn, @dirtdancefloor :smiley:

@Gatsie I know you like ppl ass-pulling Mike :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah he has them security guys pull his ass down so he won’t get pulled into the crowd. He used to stage dive which was always fun to see. Dang… That butt though… :stuck_out_tongue:

nowerdays he does it only rarely, was beaten in face too much, scratching in it, was too much, but the butt is awesome [never really seenable due to the large trousers, but I wish he has a nice one…for the benefit of Anna…]:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I remember this one footage of Mike stage diving and ending up deeper in the crowd. Was a bit scary. I cannot find it anywhere now though.

sooo…@dirtdancefloor, you guessed correct and now may bedazzle us now with a nifty picture and have us guess the one odd thing about it :slight_smile:

Do you mean when he was a complete idiot and jumped in the crowd during BIO at KROQ AAC in 2012?

Yeah I think it was that one? He is a complete idiot that’s his trademark :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks btw, I found it on Youtube just now. I made a new thread to avoid this one from going too much off-topic :slight_smile:

Alright here’s my picture! Good luck :wink:

Is it the calculus book? (I bloody hate calculus, we’re doing it in further maths at the moment and it’s so bloody annoying).

or maybe it’s the orange bag of temptations with something of a cat-like cartoon on a bike?