CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

My Secret Diary? I laughed a bit :stuck_out_tongue: (sorry)

Yep :joy: as far as I know that’s not a book, but rather a diary you fill in, but my sister has learnt her lesson about diaries. And that lesson is that if she keeps one I WILL be there to read it and troll her :stuck_out_tongue:

Your turn @samuel_the_leader

damn

Either you see this or you don’t:

The white line of the airplane mark?

1 Like

Actually the plane itself, although the contrail is because of the plane. You can’t see the plane, but its man-made effects is there. You’re next @Jabin_Quaken :grin:

If look more closely, there’s a man’s profile on the bottom left and there’s an arrow flying in his head. I’ll look for something and post a bit later.

Profile? Right, it’s aiming for his eyes.

So, have you found anything yet?

I did not forget, if you mean it. Didn’t have time, though. Gonna find smth. tonight. :slight_smile:

The ripples on the TV?

Nope! Not that!

So nothing from the TV?

That would be a hint. :wink:

The guy on the TV?

1 Like

Yes! In my apartment there’s no place for such an awful, under phonogram singing, idiot looking, lady’s over 70 idol. Can’t see that pop-singing (or even not singing) what da hack it is. :smile:

Your turn, @the_termin8r1

1 Like

Another easy one:

I had to flip my screen because the pic came out upside down and yet for some reason the print screen still came out upside down.

odd cs upside down, lol too easy, lol :upside_down:
theterminator at movie part III hasset himself off instead of killing Claire Dayns, and who´s that guy?

Hmmm… the keys?

No, it’s not meant to be upside down lol

I don’t understand your question.

No