CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

@Jabin_Quaken That was not obvious at all, sorry. :confused:

Sorry for being so difficult. Next time Iā€™ll try to be more definite. :sweat_smile:

Nope. The symbol is called a colon in case you were wondering. And no, the numbers arenā€™t ratios. I usually use colons in place of an equals sign unless writing a mathematic equation.

Now I regret being so far from mathsā€¦ :sweat_smile:

The stuff on the paper isnā€™t maths. Take a closer look and you might get the correct answer.

So me at least for first
IĀ“m interessted in the location, which names printed on the noticepaperā€¦lol
[lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hi @the_termin8r1, you got me right way yesterday, didnĀ“t ya?]
edit I canĀ“t see any difference in the notes, to me itĀ“sall sm constructions stuff, but one shield isnĀ“t from same loc as the others, may this be the odd one @the_termin8r1

Itā€™s some estate agency Iā€™ve never heard of. Others do it too. They post promo note pads through your letterbox as advertisement.

What shield? Are you seeing things again? :laughing:

I think she means the pieces of paper :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it the bottom right one?

upper corner left did I win? :hugging:

No. @Jabin_Quaken already guessed that.

Yes. Itā€™s the only one with times on it. The bottom right had times for speed runs Iā€™ve done for one of my RAC games, the others are notes on Lego gears (Iā€™m trying to design a working gearbox before I blow a load of money on parts).

Aaahhhā€¦ thought they were some kind of code but ok :stuck_out_tongue: Gotta find something to post nowā€¦

hey @Jabin_Quaken ā€¦lol :ok_hand:

Too easy cause I canā€™Ļ„ come up with something else right now (donā€™t judge) ā€¦

Greenday poster? :stuck_out_tongue:

Concert ticket/FOS/EE bracelettes?

@Gatsie It was too obvious :stuck_out_tongue: I wish I had someting else to put up there instead.

@The_early_walker Those go with the LP ticket, not odd at all.

Ok hold up, I got an obvious 1 for you lot too :stuck_out_tongue:

That scissors do not look like been growing there. They are odd.

agree with you!
but maybe the odd is, that the fresh spring growingflowes are upgrowing, while the rest of the flowers from last year are still inside your flower bed?

@The_early_walker you are correct about the fact that it is surprising that there are flowers growing up, right through the flowers that are already out. I too was surprised about it.

But the correct answer actually is indeedā€¦ The scissors :slight_smile: @Jabin_Quaken