CHOOSE THE ODD <One Out>

@Gatsie I know you like ppl ass-pulling Mike :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah he has them security guys pull his ass down so he won’t get pulled into the crowd. He used to stage dive which was always fun to see. Dang… That butt though… :stuck_out_tongue:

nowerdays he does it only rarely, was beaten in face too much, scratching in it, was too much, but the butt is awesome [never really seenable due to the large trousers, but I wish he has a nice one…for the benefit of Anna…]:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I remember this one footage of Mike stage diving and ending up deeper in the crowd. Was a bit scary. I cannot find it anywhere now though.

sooo…@dirtdancefloor, you guessed correct and now may bedazzle us now with a nifty picture and have us guess the one odd thing about it :slight_smile:

Do you mean when he was a complete idiot and jumped in the crowd during BIO at KROQ AAC in 2012?

Yeah I think it was that one? He is a complete idiot that’s his trademark :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks btw, I found it on Youtube just now. I made a new thread to avoid this one from going too much off-topic :slight_smile:

Alright here’s my picture! Good luck :wink:

Is it the calculus book? (I bloody hate calculus, we’re doing it in further maths at the moment and it’s so bloody annoying).

or maybe it’s the orange bag of temptations with something of a cat-like cartoon on a bike?

@Gatsie I think that’s cat food. And the cat is on a tractor.

Well that’s quite odd isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

the earphones hi everybody out here…:relaxed:

I think, it’s the number on the book.

Hey, everyone!

or mb the folder/book or whatever orange under the table? hi @Jabin_Quaken, good to see ya, tell me sth I musn´t think on…lol :laughing:

Nope. I’m taking Calculus this year, so that book’s usually there.

Nope. When I’m studying my cat is usually around, so I give her treats every once in a while. (the cat is on a lawnmower btw)

Nope!

No, that’s there because it’s how my (high) school checks out textbooks to students. It serves as a serial number

The odd thing out is on the table :smiley:

Then, it’s the pencil shaving on one of the pencils.

Wrong again!

The piece of a puzzle on the right?

Is it… the little empty candy containers laying between the calculus book and the lined paper?

You got it, yay :grin:

Those are hand sanitizer bottles