Chester's new style?

I’ve seen the new photo shoot what LP recenty taken for the new album, what are your thoughts on the new style? i think its Meteora with better hair and clothes, tell me what you think :slight_smile:

LP Andrew LP

To my mind, they can do whatever they want to their hair, clothes ect. But, like every other fan ( I believe ) , Im also thinking of their style and compare it with the years before. I reminded that every different style fits to the actual record. My fav is the HT-Style, cause they real looked like the rising Nu Metal-Kings ( this is just how I liked LP the most ). So now, theyre a bit coming bach to their early style ( not only in case of music ), you`re right, a touch of Meteora.

Just as long as the music’s there, I could care less what the hell they look like

[quote=LP13413]Just as long as the music’s there, I could care less what the hell they look like
[/quote]

yeah me three
i dont care how they look
what clothes they will wear

and you know how a lot of artists got someone to pick out clothes for them
i doubt they got that too but perhaps
for photoshoots like this

anyhow
i like the way they are as people
the clothes do not always make the men

Chester brought the glasses back, pretty cool. As long as they don’t bring back the colored hair or baggy-ass clothes its straight.

I think they look awesome! :smiley: And they sound awesome tooo!!! :smiley:

I don’t care what they look like, but still I have to say that they look awesome in those pictures :smiley:

‘‘i think’’
they were also being themselves back then just with a different taste of style

whats wrong with that

I don’t understand what some fans are excited for seeing Chaz with glasses again. What’s the point with that? It doesn’t mean they’re getting back to Meteora style or something like that.

Like some of you’ve already said: The look isn’t so important as the music is.

From someone who wears glasses, they aren’t a fashion statement for most of us. We need them to SEE.

Other than that, their style better change. Someone in their 30’s can’t pull of what they wore when they were 20. How many of you younger people want your parents wearing your style of clothing? As we get older, so do our fashion and style. We can still be hip, but we’d look ridiculous in the clothes of people a decade or more younger than us.

Its Minutes To Midnight and A Thousand Suns combined, I’m curious to see what Chester’s gonna do with his hair soon though. There isn’t a hairstyle that man hasn’t had LOL

When Chester wears glasses he looks just likey my older brother -___________-"

Chester had hipstaaah glasses before they were cool 8D

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=LP13413]Just as long as the music’s there, I could care less what the hell they look like
[/quote][/quote]

[quote=pd2care]From someone who wears glasses, they aren’t a fashion statement for most of us. We need them to SEE.

Other than that, their style better change. Someone in their 30’s can’t pull of what they wore when they were 20. How many of you younger people want your parents wearing your style of clothing? As we get older, so do our fashion and style. We can still be hip, but we’d look ridiculous in the clothes of people a decade or more younger than us.[/quote]

Hmmm, I’m with you on that to a certain degree. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think micro minis are the most flattering garment for an woman in her 80’s (LOL) but, for the most part, if you still look the part, play the part!! I say change it up, but when you feel you’re ready for it.

[quote=LP13413]Just as long as the music’s there, I could care less what the hell they look like
[/quote]

Great thought! Appearance is great, but it’s secondary; It’s the music that takes center stage!

the important part for me is how they are as people and their music. It doesn’t matters to me how they look like.

I thought Chester had laser surgery to correct his vision. So possibly the glasses are just for style which is cool.