Chester. We love you and miss you

Although it’s been 2 months since the passing of Chester. It still hits hard everytime I watch a video of him or hear his voice.

I came across this video of a live performance on jimmy kimmel and it just broke my heart all over again. I don’t think I’ve fully accepted his passing and I don’t think I ever will.

The man who’s voice and music saved my life many times is now a memory of my childhood broken into little pieces…

I apologize for this little rant. I just needed to get this off my chest. I love you Chester, Your memory and music will forever live in my heart. :heart:

8 Likes

Don’t say it’s broken into little pieces…be positive arya :slightly_smiling_face: in fact all those memories are full of even more emotion now so they shine brighter through you and everyone who’s enjoyed his music and continues to do so :slightly_smiling_face:

Stay strong!

5 Likes

Thank you❤
Staying as strong and positive as I can. im just going through a moment this evening. I’ve been on a rocky road in life but I’m trying :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Rocky roads are more interesting than freshly paved ones anyway hehe
I just like butting in tryna lift your head up here and there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i completely feel you. i went through the same off and on with this video and many others. i can’t get over that he’s gone either. my favorite and most emotional part is at about the 3:49 mark on this video when he screams/sings “i do”… brings me to tears and amazement all at once.

stay strong and know you are not alone. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Agree - the part where he vocalizes the “I Do” kills me every time. Because of the nature of the vocal, it’s like he’s speaking to us, his fans from beyond and it’s heartbreaking as well as amazing :pensive:

5 Likes

I seen this video of the live performance and u can see that Chester was very upset about his friends death he started to cry at the end of the song. That just broke my heart into a thousand pieces

2 Likes

Mine too. I wish I could’ve been there to hug him one more time.

1 Like

Miss U so much buddy

2 Likes