Chester Singing

I want you guys to post some song where you think Chester sings really well.

Something like this

Rolling in the deep Linkin Park Cover

virtually all… but one of my favorit is the messenger [biggrin]

I agree, Chester sings always beautiful :smiley:

This one is also great.
Breaking The Habit - Red Square

Rolling in the deep would be my all time favorite, My second choice would be “pushing me away” Live at Milton Keynes! EPIC!

Rolling in the deep is really amazing!

I really really really love the Breaking the habit performance on the LPU5 cd!!! check it out

I think, always when it’s getting acoustic he shows what he really is able to do with his voice and that there is more than screaming [wink]
Because of that I have to say, too: It’s “Pushing me away” at Milton Keynes.

the live song of my december from 2008. that’s my favorite live song and i like one of the live pushing me away song.

I really loved Little Things Give You Away, live at Milton Keynes. That gives me the chills.

It would have to be Home Sweet Home

I really like Chester’s voice in Rolling In The Deep too. He just fucking blew my mind with his range of his voice and I still can’t believe how awesome it sounds. I also like this LPU-TV episode. I think one of the things he’s most talented in, is singing acoustic.

But neverless, I can only say, that Chester ALWAYS sings great. Especially the older performances were more powerful but, he still got it.

A real favourite of mine is their performance of What I’ve Done at TV Total. His voice sounds very raw there and you can see how he’s feeling it. One of the best screams I think is to find in Faint at Rock Am Ring 2007. And for the end, a song in which you can see another example of his vocal range :slight_smile:

I love Chesters voice, he is an greatest singer :)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a2IjfaFR_U LIVE @ CLARKSTON,MI,Little Things Give You Away

His voice is to dream, Brad solo is so awesome :slight_smile:

Chester rolling in the deep cool!!

I love Linkin Park’s cover song, “Rolling In The Deep.” Chester sang his butt off and he did a great job too. A really nice song.

i think chester sings really well in A thousand Suns and Minutes to midnight.
and i love the way he sings not alone, his voice has that feeling of someone suffering… that song is awesome, even Rob is great on that song i just love it, and yes the messenger because there’s some comfort in chester’s voice when he sings that song, i just love it. I think he sings better now, than hybrid theory time, because his voice has some warmth and comfort which i dont find in any of the old songs.
but thats my opinion :smiley:

but i have never been to a concert or hesrd them live, only seen youtube videos.
I am sure when i hear them live i’ll be just blown away, hope they perform in india

[quote=linkin mew]but i have never been to a concert or hesrd them live, only seen youtube videos.
I am sure when i hear them live i’ll be just blown away, hope they perform in india

i think pushing me away live at milton keynes is really amazing :slight_smile:

My opinion: Chester is perfect in almost every song! It’s always funny for me, if LP covers a song from another artist, or if Chester is a guest singer at another band. Because, if he do so, it sounds better, than the original :wink:

[quote=Shoegaze4u]My opinion: Chester is perfect in almost every song! It’s always funny for me, if LP covers a song from another artist, or if Chester is a guest singer at another band. Because, if he do so, it sounds better, than the original :wink:
[/quote]

So true

[quote=linkin mew]but i have never been to a concert or hesrd them live, only seen youtube videos.
[/quote]

I never seen them live in concert either. Like you, I hope someday I can too.