Chester crying at the ballads

@amitrish : I would keep you too if you were ok with my little appartement. (I’m in Germany as the_early_walker).

I would happily live with a rock music lover :smiley: I guess to be in Germany would be the easiest - loads of LP fan!!!

Revere a million prayers
And draw me into your holiness
But there’s nothing there
Light only shines from those who share

1 Like

Haha, yeah we could all hang out in Germany and go see LP live together :stuck_out_tongue: Would be cool!

But I am thinking of following the music fest all across the Europe - a very expensive idea, but my heart wants a crazy trip.

So, you mean a roadtrip to follow THP tour through Europe? That’s quite adventurous unfortunately indeed expensive. But…

No, not limited to LP, something like this. That’s why I need free stays. A lot of stuff to figure out, see, visit & enjoy! Until then, here’s some cool music.

1 Like

This is amazing! The experience of a lifetime, hope you can do it! And yay for Muse :slight_smile:

I want my next concert trip to be about Rise Against or Avenged Sevenfold, preferably in a country I haven’t been to before (though, I feel like I need to go to Germany again, didn’t do much when I was there) but that depends on a) if i can afford the trip at the time, b) dates to not mess with my uni/work schedule and c) not have a LP PCD (=post concert depression) moment and drop everything and just go to one of their shows again lol.

1 Like

That looks really great! I too hope you can do it, I will/would be something you can remember the rest of your life!!

@Evooba Are you from Europe too? I have heard that it’s relatively easy for people to move from one country to another in Europe. Anyways, yes, it will be a great experience if I can do it properly (Not all the shows, but at least 5 of the best shows), and only then I will have my permission to die :wink:
And while the Muse song is a hit with me, I really liked the dance.
@tweek be ready, I will be there someday!

I am yeah, I live in Greece. It is, if you can afford it and if you don’t mind staying at cheap hotels/hostels. Plus, you can find pretty cheap plane tickets now, especiallý if you book them early.

That sounds nice and affordable! And I have heard Greece is worth a visit too. It was all in the news how tourism will be boosted post the crisis if drachma was re-introduced. Without going into politics, I think Greece is beautiful. Lucky you!

The islands are nice, especially for summer vacations and maybe a few other cities (not the big ones though). Yeah, it’s pretty tough right now… Honestly, I don’t like living here, ever since I saw how much better life is and how much more civilized and kind people are in other countries, I can’t wait to move abroad!

Wow man! Sounds really awesome indeed. Have you considered documenting your travels? With a youtube channel or a blog? Who knows, it might attract so many followers that you could crowd-fund the entire project this way :wink: Hope for you that you’ll get to do this sometime in the near future, man.

if you´re not a skunk, @amitrish, sure you´re welcome everytime, not for too long maybe a week or so, I like to have friends in the house :smiley: Great idea with following the music thrue Wacken is hard stuff, Rock am Ring more commercial, if you need further info, your´re welcome Mr. amitrish! @gatsie creative in making money also? Let´s stick together, and @EvoOba you´re welcome here, my house is a ice cold coffee gurantied…So so are your plans/dreams/visions, mine is to live in te country far away from everything with some animals, work on my own purse and go to everywhere I like to, means I would have a lot of leisure for live!

@amitrish Yes! If you go ahead with your trip, vlog it, it’d be epic! Great idea @Gatsie

@The_early_walker Thanks! :slight_smile:
For now, I want to move back to England. I actually plan on doing so next year when I’m done with uni here. I have found the perfect masters degree in a city outside London that offers pretty much everything I’ve dreamed of doing so hopefully I’ll be able to attend.
As for long term plans, definitely a life in England (London preferably) and lots and lots of trip opportunities (combine that with concerts and it’ll be perfect lol).

1 Like

@EvoOba: I want to move to the UK too!! Would like to at least. I think there a a bit more job opportunities for me than here.

Yeah there are for sure!

@gatsie i am not sure if i can fund it otherwise, but i would surely document everything - a dedicated blog for the trip! I already have that in mind. Let’s see how and when can I do it.
@The_early_walker Wacken is awesome! I love that show. Also, if I visit, I would not stay for more than a 2-3 days, so don’t worry :wink:
@evooba & @tweek I think UK and Ireland are among the most beautiful countries. Hope you get to move in there soon and enjoy the life. But then how will I live in Greece & Germany for a longer duration? :smiley:

Haven’t been to Ireland yet but yes, they say it’s magical!
Well, you can always come visit :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop mocking. When I come, I will eat your food and sleep on your couch while you are away at your British Uni :wink:

1 Like