Chester B's artwork. what do you guys think?

love it great picture of Chester you are good at drawing

1 Like

Thank you. I liked him and his Voice very much. Linkin park have accompanied me through many years. It’s a pity what happened with Chester. But the music will be preserved and so he will live on. This is the 2nd picture (it’s true), which I have drawn for years!

1 Like

it’s awesome! you’ve got nice shading skill there. keep up the good work :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you very much! :wink: I’ve tried my best. And hopefully it gets even much more better in future.

1 Like

Like you have have listened to linkin park for years and they songs have help me though the last 4 years.Its so sad bout Chester as you said he will live on in his music

2 Likes

Very nice :metal:t2:

1 Like

Well I love it.

1 Like

I meant, that the music is his legacy and so he will never be forgotten. It is so, as he sing “Just cause you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t there” He’s in everyone’s heart and soul, who loves linkin park.

3 Likes

Today finished. I don’t like plaid shirts anymore. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I love your work! I really do.

1 Like

:kissing_heart: thanks :blush: It got better than the last picture. This time I started with the eyes and then everthing else around.

1 Like

neat! i love it! <3

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate that. :kissing_heart: But I have to say I can’t paint straight from my head, I’m not that good, I had a small picture on my Smartphone as a template.

1 Like

Very beautiful art! Keep up the great work. :smiley:

1 Like

…something new…at hands I still have to practice.Still other artists here?

8 Likes

I like it!so pretty! :smiley:

2 Likes

wow, very fast answer. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

That Picture was my template on the Smartphone IMG_20170820_225948

7 Likes

So similar!!!like a black and white photo… :smiley: I can’t do portraits… :neutral_face:

3 Likes

And I can’t paint with colored pencils :rofl:

2 Likes