Chester Bennington Bracelet - Music for Relief

Hi Soldiers!

We have now started to Ship these in the UK, money is used to ship and go to Music Relief, these were made by a fellow soldier who is now producing these all over the world :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This is all none profit. Money we gather is used exclusively to produce and ship bracelets to you. Any extra money will be donated to ā€œMusic For Reliefā€.

We also ship all over the world!

Please message me for orders and more information :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Where do we order?

2 Likes

The girl who has made these is getting numbers of how many people are interested in these, then sheā€™ll get them made :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: So if you like Iā€™ll put your name on the list and let you know when sheā€™s putting the order in.

This is the girl that is making them if you need more information :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/858768760953029

1 Like

Where do i order the bracelet i love to have one

1 Like

The girl who has made these is getting numbers of how many people are interested in these, then sheā€™ll get them made :smile: So if you like Iā€™ll put your name on the list and let you know when sheā€™s putting the order in.

This is the girl that is making them if you need more information :smile:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/858768760953029

Iā€™d love to get some but will it be possible to ship to US? :confused: if yes then yes lol

1 Like

Keep us updated here too

Yes shipping to the US :slight_smile: Iā€™ll keep you updated when we send the order list off :slight_smile:

Will do, when we send the list for orders I will keep everyone posted :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Awesome! :grin:

1 Like

I am interested. How much are they.

1 Like

Where can I order one?
They are beautiful :heart_eyes:

I am interested in 15-20 braceletsā€¦ Wondering how much and how soon I can get them delivered. Going to get them by 10/26ā€¦ Please let me know. Thank you

Great idea :slight_smile:

How much and how long will it take to get the bracelet i would love to get one.

I would love a couple!!!

1 Like

I would love one! How much are they? And where do I get one ordered?

3 Likes

Iā€™m interested in several as well!!

1 Like

So I donā€™t do fb

1 Like

How can I get a bracelet? I would love one :heart:

1 Like