Chester Bennington: A Tribute

Hey guys!

This is my first post in the LPU forums! :slight_smile: I’ve been a lurker since I joined back in 2014, but I never participated in discussions or posted my own posts. I typically post and comment more in the subreddit for Linkin Park. But here it is, my first post on the LPU forums!

Anyways, I created a video tribute for Chester. I wanted to display Chester’s vibrant personality, and also share his fierce presence on stage, in one video. I would love to see what the LPU community thinks of it! Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/b91YU7OQIAw

PS: I already expect most of you to know, considering this is the LPU community, but the song I used is a demo from Underground XIII called “Holding Company”. This could be a discussion of it’s own, but it’s one of my favourite demos to come out of LPU. It has a great post-rock and uplifting vibe to it. I thought it was perfect for the tribute.

4 Likes

Cool i will watch it . Chester bennington missing you and love u forever.

1 Like

I like Chester’s easygoing personality so much… nobody could know what thought you have and when a depression issue will become incurable… :disappointed_relieved:
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the lpu forum! Nice to have you here!

2 Likes

That so true no body know how it is going through depression it hard for me at times

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome! I agree, Chester’s outgoing personality inspires me to be more positive and joyful towards others in life.

1 Like

I have just seen the tribute to chester and it was so beautiful and so touching

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: means a lot

1 Like

Your welcome because it means a lot to me that u did something that nice for the lpu family