Chatroom

Hi,
Just about getting the hang of LPU now. One thing I need help with though. I logged on tonight to talk to Joe on the chatroom but it requested a chat room password? I typed in my LPU password and it’s taking ages to load. Is this the right password to use?
Sam

I did the same thing and It took years to load! What is all this?

I’m confused… I don#t know a password for the chatroom…

I have the same problem…((

Adam password protected the room when the chat started.
The chat is over now but the password protection is still on.
I don’t know why.

But how do you get the password for chats like that?

You don’t. The chats are password protected so that people don’t flood in when a bandmember signs on.

i just think that they are having tech issues . i was in and then joe left and i refreshed and then couldnt get back in hopefully they do another chat with better audio and less lagging and no password

I’m guessing they had tech issues, tinychat sucks sometime -,-

JOE WAS ON?!!?
WHY DIDNT I KNOW ABOUT THIS

sad face

Did someone record the live chat, because Joe said my name :DDDDDD

Someone must have recorded it, hopefully.

I tried exiting and entering the chat to see if it would fix the lag problem that was happening with Joe but when I came back it was password protected. Since I didn’t know it I missed almost the whole chat! Does anybody have a transcript or a review of what he said? I would love to know what I missed and what was said during the chat.

He was very quiet and didnt talk to much, so i wrote: Joe pls talk, i cant stand the silence.
And he read it out :DDD
But most of the time we couldnt understand anything he said, because it lagged so much :frowning:

He was very quiet and didnt talk to much, so i wrote: Joe pls talk, i cant stand the silence.
And he read it out :DDD
But most of the time we couldnt understand anything he said, because it lagged so much :([/quote]

Haha that’s great! Yeah that’s the reason I exited and tried entering again. I thought the lag might have to do with my connection but I was wrong.