Chat with mike right now

Found it! A summary & pics @evooba @gatsie @samuel_the_leader @amitrish

http://mikeshinodaclan.com/2015/07/summary-pictures-mike-shinoda-chat-with-lpu-members-31072015/

The clan is really actuel, follow them!!!

Thanks, have already checked that one out. MSC is the first fansite I check for newsā€¦

YouĀ“re an expert @EvoOba :balloon: looking at the rock in rio show while lpuing (badge for creating new word) love this place, btw have ya heard about persona writer or writer persona??? :speech_balloon:

No, I havenā€™t heard of it.

the exactly expression was " writerā€™s persona", I never heard of it but IĀ“m not a Profi in these social networks, IĀ“m a lpu Ć©r, soldier, an easy trooper, with live and soul, but thatĀ“s all I do online, maybe profis knew this expression, thatĀ“s why I asked you, sorry operator, this was off topicā€¦

I believe it is meant for authors, like the character or personality they put on one of their characters in their book or something. But Iā€™m not entirely sure, youā€™ll have to google it.

1 Like

thanx and good night eva! :sleeping:

Yeah, MSC is a nice site. Great stuff on there, nice pictures too.

A persona is a term indeed used for writers or actors and is basically a character. Like for instance, Dirty Mario is a persona / character I like to use often in the Once Upon A Time stories :stuck_out_tongue:

In many cases, wikipedia can be a wonderful friend:

1 Like

Thanks :beers:so do you right as persona or do you mixe it up?
ot @gatsie, when do ya came online yesterday, didnĀ“t managed to meet you here, read a bit, think, wrote a mail to yaā€¦not sure :dancers:

As a writer, you can do both, really. You can write the story through the eyes of the persona, kind of like in a diary. Or you can write as a viewer that ā€œtells the storyā€ on behalf of the persona. Or you can be a storyteller, describing everything that happens in the world the persona lives in.
Whatever view of the persona you choose to portray, itā€™s best to keep it simple and stick to one or two views in one story. Otherwise things could become confusing.

Letā€™s say you write a story about Dirty Mario. And you first write it in Dirty Marioā€™s perspective / through his eyes and then suddenly you switch to a third-person-view perspective and write about Dirty Mario. This could become confusing for the others reading it and for you as a writer.

But in the end, itā€™s all art and fun and with the art of writing you as a writer have the freedom to write in whatever style you feel like.

I see my last post in this topic was 17 hours ago. Unfortunately I still do not receive mail here on LPU site. Itā€™s unfortunate but oh well.

Just here to comment on the ā€œreading booksā€ part. I have been an avid reader for the longest time, and while I agree that reading/buying physical copies has lost its charm, I dont think reading itself has lost its joy. People who have moved to ebooks are probably those who either dont have enough money to buy all the relatively expensive paperbacks, or carry the weight around. Nevertheless, ebooks is inculcating the habit of reading in the younger generation who would otherwise be stuck to linkinpark.com :stuck_out_tongue:
See, @evooba started reading and continues to do so. Also, @gatsie a bookstore owner? WoooooooooooooooW! @The_early_walker thanks for the script of the chat. Will read soon :smiley:

1 Like

That, was so well-described. Ebooks are a life saver when traveling to be honest.

If you ever need a good work-out, try carrying around a few boxes filled with books :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve tried ebooks but maybe my phone is just a tad to small to be able to enjoy it. Seriously though, to me thereā€™s nothing more charming than the smell of a book with beautiful hardcover art and how each page feels between the fingertips. And I am always in awe when holding a book with a handcrafted leather cover with clasps andā€¦ Iā€¦ Guess Iā€¦ Am going to curl up with a book right now. Cheers!

@amitrish So do I, cheerio and cheers and a good night to all of ya, @gatsie is the prob not solved? You know, sure, I learned it from you, that youĀ“ve to log in twice, lp and lpu to reach your account, was private stuff, but I ask all in all how youĀ“re doing in your situation, to move, etc, wanna tell ya: if you want to talk/write to get it out, IĀ“m hereā€¦

@The_early_walker
Iā€™ve tried logging in twice often, yet somehow my message count is still 0. Itā€™s quite weird.

Thanks for asking though, very considerate of you. In a month from now I will be moving into the new place. Iā€™m looking forward to it but thereā€™s still so much that needs to be done.

ot @gatsie, I write new one, look at in(come)box ( ya remember huahhhhahaha), look this evening IĀ“ll send a test, not now cause IĀ“m a bit bu-i-s-y in the same sit as you: I sort out the last 11 years here in that house we life, weĀ“ll move away also, so I had a lotĀ“s stuff of this To-Do list (I love them, they help me seeing, what IĀ“ve already doneā€¦) in this sense, have a good day, donĀ“t let somebody stress you, even not you!!! See ya this ev?!? :kissing_smiling_eyes: :dancers:

@The_early_walker

Well, I think I figured out why I canā€™t see email on the LP site: My account is no longer LPU, just LP :confused:
It appears that receiving private messages on this site is only for those who have an membership for LPU. I might re-subscribe for the LPU membership later on. So no, I just canā€™t receive the email for now I am sorry. Right now Iā€™ve got my mind set on packing up my junk and moving, teeheehee. Give me a few weeks and I might look into it again.

Soā€¦ Are you moving too? Wow! So you know what it is like then. I agree that a to-do-list does help a little in the chaos.

OT @Gatsie I woul ever wrote for a post, but I plan to do sth, it is a process youĀ“ll see, these more words would have a special sense and youĀ“ll find it out during reading this, its kind of a more or less real personal character, That is NOT POSSIBLE for me, LPU without shinoda-bear poet @gatsie! So we came even nearer to the core, and I think, most people stopped reading finally underrstands nothing like you maybe too my dear, so now the core of the post: It would be a pleasure for me to invite you on a LPU-membership, right now! For real! If you like my presentt, we have to see how to manage, but thatĀ“s sure not a problem, we have beautiful Lulith and amazing Lorenzo, they make it work, and pl donĀ“t be shy, itĀ“s a pleasure for a beautiful soul ( ups, not to mean mind like in the film), we need you here in our community :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@The_early_walker Awww, that is just wowā€¦ Thank you my friend, you are way too kind. But really, just give me a few weeks till after my moving, then Iā€™ll be able to fix it myself :smile:

Iā€™m still here, I just cannot access everything like an LPU member. But I can still access the forum :slight_smile: They wonā€™t get rid of me that easily, donā€™t worry :wink:

1 Like

@Gatsie Thats good, I misunderstood and thought youĀ“ve to leave, btw you are a female, arentĀ“t you?
http://www.kanalu.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/02-MS-Silke-Mann-Frau-Drag-Queen.jpg
IĀ“m sure you must beā€¦
letĀ“s have our ā€œprivateā€ thing here in our forum, love that you stay, and we (ME) isnĀ“t without youe humor, poetry and ETC