Chat Room (TLPTV2)

Are ya sure ya know what’s going on?!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::rofl:

2 Likes

You warmed up quickly to us because of it :innocent: it’s the right way to do it, you come in, you’re family-family is hectic as hell :crazy_face:

Yeah I think it used to say be here 100days or something but jfar’sscrenshot shows a criteria

From? :joy:
You can silence notifications to various settings at the bottom of the page where you click reply

He’s the trainman from the matrix :confused:

He be like
“Down here…I’m godddddd :triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

If you come to think of it… If LP was a religion, he’d just be a high priest of the gods…
What does that make us?

1 Like

Yea I warmed up bc ya caught me on a good day, and I realized what y’all were doing and making me laugh quite a bit.

100 days, we’ll have to figure out this new criteria, for a fact

Notifs from this forum! ‘You must wait x amount of hours before liking anymore’ or minutes. When I just gave you a like a couple minutes ago, I got a pop up notification saying I had to wait 30 minutes before I could give anymore.

You’re lucky, I had to wait 24 hrs once… That’s because we only have a limited amount of likes per day…

Lol :rofl: oof
If the rest of the cult decided for us, we’d be the human sacrifices :rofl:

1 Like

We never realized what we were doing ourselves :flushed: truth of the matter is we’re just loopy that was 24/7 :persevere::sweat_smile:

Nah it’s always encouraging to hear that someone’s laughing at our pathetic efforts :grin:

Ohhh! Ok so I think for starters you get 50likes in a 24 hour period, then it bumps up to 100 at a certain point

Those 50/100 likes don’t come back all at once, they’re given back to you at about the time you used the earliest one,
So yesterday at this time I liked a bunch, I haven’t been able to like today everything I’ve wanted to, but right now I’m getting about a like per minute back because 24 hours ago this is the time I was burning through them
To put it one way, each like takes 24 hours to regenerate :thinking: we all have a complaint there because of when we go off on chats like this we burn through them fairly quickly

1 Like

I agree… 1 smile that’s all we need… It’s worth the other 50 angry faces :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Amen :sweat_smile:
Though we always strive for a more favorable ratio of :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: to :laughing:

@Fravaco’s ratio is that 50:1 :roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue:
Mike is a much more respectable 25:1 lol

1 Like

24 hours?!? Shit!

Hahahahaha

Gotcha, well I was also burning thru them yesterday as well. Thought it was just me being a newbie. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

wat

Dang chiefs

I think we can knock this boi out by weeks end

1 Like

That’s the plan bro
We could do it tonight if the other onions were here

2 Likes

Chief. We don’t need them

They’ll just steal the final post!

1 Like

Imma say it