Chat Room (TLPTV2)

Aye
No lie I thought he was being legit :sweat_smile:

Stuff like that freaks me out because itā€™s clearly not a bot because itā€™s responding to stuff but the responses are so nonsensical for even a non English speaker

Ouch :rofl: thatā€™sā€¦truth :grimacing::rofl:

You never know thoughā€¦ maybe he does have something

Speaking of, donā€™t he remind you of the little dude from the benchwarmers? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Never seen it but thatā€™s the greatest lineup Iā€™ve ever seen for a movie

1 Like

EXCUSE ME?! We cannot be friends until you go finish it :exploding_head::triumph::angry: OUTRAGE! :exploding_head::triumph:

1 Like

Oh in that case I forgive him. Itā€™s just fairy lights. I couldnā€™t remember the mods username haha :laughing:

True, too much posting and people start to think youā€™re a weirdo. I just thought with Mikeā€™s single people will be on post-mode. Iā€™ll give it a break too, then hopefully people will think something is wrong and Iā€™ll get sympathy posts :laughing: (joke!). Otherwise I am cool. Except nearly dying. It wasnā€™t funny. Fire is serious shit. You should know that! Tsk tsk. I donā€™t do danger :sunglasses:

Ahhh
He thought you were as cool as me burning things for Chester :stuck_out_tongue:

Hella showing off again haha thatā€™s tequila burning blue too :crazy_face:

Oh lol I thought you were being funny
jFar920 and derek :grin:

Lol I canā€™t keep my mouth shut so Iā€™ll never know :laughing: I aaaaam accused sometimes of seeking out sad boi hugs and affection by being sad :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: lol

Iā€™m sorryyyyyyy :grimacing:

Why should I know that? Lol I like playing with fire any chance I get
Dad always said it was because I flipped out as a kid when our apartments burned down lol I say manipulating it is just cool
Unless you mean metaphorical fire In Which case Yeah I get burned with other types of fire fairly often :rofl::pleading_face:

Awwwwā€¦lame :disappointed::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hello,

Actually I mainly crochet and sometimes loom knit. :yum: @georkost

1 Like

Leave it to a guy to not know the difference :laughing:

2 Likes

Awesome video! Pretty colours. Donā€™t get me wrong, I love fireworks just not the misuse as they are extremely dangerous and you could end up badly burnt or even blind! I also saw your videos of Mikeā€™s concert too, that must have been amazing so close up! :grinning: I like your name, itā€™s a bit like my nephewā€™s name.

I keep seeing news about the fires over there? It looks seriously worrying. I also watched a documentary on Paradise recently, it was really heartbreaking and sobering to watch.

I am lame! Lame like a fox! Haha.

Trueeeeee
Butā€¦illegal is always fun :laughing:

:exploding_head: you saw everything :thinking: stalkerrrrrr lol jk
Yeah it was great :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Framos? :thinking: lol
Ahhh that account shows javier huh? Haha
Yeah :crazy_face: Francisco javier ramos Parra pompa cruz at your service haha

Yeahā€¦it sounds like southern cal is the one taking the hits at the moment, we have a few big ones here too but again theyā€™re a ways from me

They definitely are disheartening though,
I remember meeting this one girl at a festival last year who basically started brand new after it, paradise fire destroyed her home, all belongings and stuff, she and fiancĆ©e broke up basically because of it after being together since high school, just sounded baaaad :confused: really cool girl but yeah had had a really rough time just because of it-and thatā€™s just a single example I came in contact with over it :confused:

Makes you grateful to be avoiding it here in the city

Lol nah, I was the nerdy kid watching documentaries as a kid over other stuff :laughing: still like them here and there

1 Like

I recently woke up. What have I lost since today at 3:00 my time (rn 13:42)?

:hugs:

:crazy_face:

My husband is driving me bezerk.

1 Like

Yep, a stalker whoā€™s one year late! I had to open it in my app to see what you wrote on the fire thingy. I gave you a like! :slightly_smiling_face: Thatā€™s an amazing name! How old were you before you could write the whole thing? :grin: You can call me Tina. What do you prefer? Francisco or Javier? My nephew has a Z and Y in his name (no J).

Oh I forget how big the area is. Always worrying though. I hope it rains. When does the cold weather start? Thatā€™s a terrible story, it basically ruined their whole future :frowning_face: I just wish we start to take better care of this planet before itā€™s too late.

Which documentaries did you watch? I used to watch X-Men and Spiderman :laughing: still makes me a nerd.

What did he do? Did you try scowling at him? :thinking:

1 Like

Youā€™re making quick progress :face_with_monocle::joy:

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: itā€™s a barren wasteland in there hehe

17 :grimacing:

Tina :thinking: is it the shortened for something else? Cristina or agustina? :joy: I tried calling @agusdbianco Tina once and it did not go well lol
Also, Tina reminds me of white chicks :joy: itā€™s ā€œTina the talking tummyyyyyyyy :japanese_ogre: ā€œ
ā€œšŸƒšŸ»ā€ā™‚ Doctor phiiiiiiiil! :weary:ā€

Lol sorryā€¦

Good connotations though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I like it :grin:

Zavier?
I always liked javier written with an x :sweat_smile: there was a really cool Spanish player named xavi then another xavi Alonso so I was like :star_struck::nerd_face: haha
Ehmmm Iā€™ve never really cared lolā€¦my family always used Francisco, my ex is the one who used javier to the point where all our friends and family on her side and new people we met called me Javi so it stuck even with people I know now
Recently I had really liked being called frank haha
As long as I know youā€™re speaking to me itā€™s fineā€¦batman works just as nicely haha

Yeeeeah were fairly good sized even for a country haha

The mornings right now are already cold as heckā€¦
Yesterday at my broā€™s game at 7am it was 3-4 deg C :persevere:(38F) but then it warms up to 24ish (75F)during the dayā€¦ no rains yet thoughā€¦

Nova, Wild earth, anything space related or animal kingdom related lol then the war documentaries were always coolā€¦
I grew up on pbs :sweat_smile: the documentary Channel
Favorite kids show was zoboomafoo :see_no_evil:

:joy: thatā€™s pretty awesome :laughing:
Comic nerd :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Usually that encourages us more @lplove :stuck_out_tongue:
Getting a girl pissed off can be a hobby if done correctly :monkey:

1 Like

No scowling from my end, at least I donā€™t think so. He just had a really tough week at work and is bringing it home. I understand heā€™s tired, I do, so I stay out of his way/donā€™t talk to him while heā€™s playing his games, watching tv, etc. But heā€™s acting like a 2 yo, barely a hello, has dinner and then just goes to bed around 8:30 without saying anything.

Encourage? Hobby? Seriously? Lol :yum:

I like both Xavier and Javier spellings. That may be cold to me but thatā€™s def not cold weatherā€¦ try negative temps with some wind!

2 Likes

17 wow! Still a brilliant name. Iā€™ve never seen that movie so no clue there. Javi is cool but Iā€™m not sure whether itā€™s pronounced like JosĆ© you know? Not a name Iā€™ve come across before which is cool. I may use it for a new character! Yay!

You forgot the ā€˜yā€™ but yes!

Similar to here then :thinking: we didnā€™t get much past 12 degrees though. Lots of rain and wind :cold_face: I just hope it doesnā€™t snow or ice here too much. We British are not good with travelling in snow :confused:

Haha sounds fun! l watch space related science shows too. I just saw a great one about the Northern Lights recently. There was a family who actually drive around chasing the lights, they are so in awe of them. It was like watching human moths drawn to the purdy lights.

1 Like