Chat Room (TLPTV2)

Hey, how’s everyone? :slight_smile:

Me? No, maybe clean the house, not sure yet. You?

1 Like

Same wishes for you :smile: how is everything over there?

Yeah, bother you, my sis and everyone else there jajajaja and I swear that I am neutral jajajaja but @agusdbianco is always there to control or kill us XD

I’m neutral, I don’t know what you mean with the last part :rofl:

Edited:

The forum doesn’t want more spam from us :sob: :rofl:

Screenshot_20181123-030559

4 Likes

@rickvanmeijel set me free on the other thread. So I shall do the same for you @IronSoldier16 :joy::joy:

4 Likes

LMAO, its like you said already, you’re on your own side :roll_eyes: instead of coming to the dark side with me and @lpfan61, or choosing the rather boring side with @framos1792 & @lpaniist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you’d rather cause chaos amongst us all :joy: maybe we should all team up for once and come after you bro :smirk: I think “Batman” has been waiting for it for a while anyway :stuck_out_tongue: you better ask @agusdbianco to save you now :joy: she’s the only one who can I’d say.

4 Likes

WHAT???

1 Like

Going wedding dress shopping with my brothers fiancé and then babysitting tomorrow night. Probably relaxing on Sunday though!

2 Likes

How’s going with tongue and food?? :hugs:

EDIT: nevermind… read your post on the “what are you doing” thread… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What thread?

1 Like

This one

1 Like

Still on soft food…and managing to eat on one side of my tongue…but it’s a lot better and only had one glass of wine lol!

3 Likes

@alz89 i’m glad to read it.
And Happy cakeday
:Kuchen:
:smiley:

1 Like

This place is dead, what’s everyone up to?

1 Like

What happened @alz89?

Agreed, I miss everyone chatting like before :’(

3 Likes

We’re all in WA torturing @framos1792 :joy:

3 Likes

Poor boy… :pleading_face:

4 Likes

He’s so abused :joy:

2 Likes

C’moooon! He’s just a lil bat… :bat:

3 Likes