Chat Room (TLPT 3) MIA

One of our mods is here. Lol

Jordan?

Btw today I was there, it was a very funny day.

1 Like

Yea, Jordan all though I didn’t see him in the chat. Also didn’t look for him in the chat list.

It was funny, car alarms, printers, so many different noises, lol. And then he had to go crash the internet. Always Mikes fault.

I just have seen some things, but all of you are in the Mike’s twitch channel? Or how is the thing?

Yea, I don’t know about Jordan but I signed up just to watch his streams. Still there just lurking. Mike may or may not be still here as well (his user is in the chat list). But he’s the biggest lurker. After streams he puts on other random channels to host to keep people occupied

Yeah but everyday is different they are just a new group of poops. It will take a while to take over the brains @.@ and when I do… They will be my derpies

@IronSoldier16 what do you mean the US doesn’t have the basic level of education? If 15-16 year olds are in 3rd year then do they start when they are 13-14 years old?

I’m sleepy, man. I don’t understand you…

School here
Before elementary school (kindergarten, nurse and those grades): 3 years (from 3 to 5 years)
Elementary school: 6 years (from 6 to 12 years)
Basic level: 3 years (from 13 to 15 years)
Diversification: 2 or 3 years (according the career) (from 16 to 18 years)
University: until you graduate (18+ years)

That’s how the education system is set, but reality is other.

Why is it called third year then if it clearly isn’t the third year of education? That’s where all my confusion is coming from.

The education system takes elementary school as one thing and diversification as other. Years ago basic level didn’t exist, when they added it, they set that numeration. Honestly I don’t know, but I understand it as different levels of education.

1 Like

Strange, very strange

Yeah, tag me tomorrow with a reminder and I’ll make a research. I’m too distracted to think clearly and order the ideas in a easy way.

What are derpies?

1 Like

Oof

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

:yum:

:pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:

Yum

Wrong thread :thinking:

1 Like

I know :grin:
Nice you check in :blush: