Chat Room (TLPT 3) MIA

I’m sure all of us have heard this one at least once, or haven’t been understood for our love for the band. People just don’t understand how their music reaches people on so many levels, and that we can relate so much to the songs because most of us have felt what the music speaks about. But we, those of us who listen to and love LP, we do know how much they mean to us and have helped us, and that’s what really matters. I’ve been here in the lpu almost 2 years now, and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I joined and have gotten to know so many wonderful and caring people here.

3 Likes

Yeah people just say it’s just some band, just like the hundreds of thousands of other bands out there. I’m also glad that I joined this community. In about a month it will be my 1 year anniversary of listening to Linkin Park for the first time. And it will also be my 1 year anniversary of listening to LP every day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello!!!

1 Like

Hey you!

1 Like

6 days since the last post.

Pathetic and sad.

:crazy_face: :rooster:

1 Like

Well, even us onions are busy with things. :upside_down_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Boring

Oof @jrtrussell she’s talking about you again :joy:

2 Likes

Not really

:thinking: @IronSoldier16 must be you then bro. :grimacing:

1 Like

Maybe the one who’s speculating :sunglasses:

1 Like

:exploding_head: I may be boring, but I’m here at least. :sunglasses:

Didn’t say that :exploding_head:

True :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ja, ja

Maybe our grandkids get this thread killed :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

What? I was donating plasma, had to get the needle taken out of my arm. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:flushed: cool! :muscle:

I always forget that’s still right in the day over there. :joy:

1 Like

Talk about selling your stuff :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Sure that you have to show up for this line
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I have to show I’m here in spirit

2 Likes