Chat on iPhone / iPad

Does anyone know how to use the chat on the iPhone or iPad? Does it work for you guys?

The LPU app doesn’t have a chat :S

As far as I know, Evo is correct.

I hope someday in future they will have the app on iPhone, that will be awesome ^^

There is an app already…but you can’t do much. Just see videos and photos and approve your comments. You can’t reply to them, see other profiles and most importantly there’s no chat :stuck_out_tongue:

There is an app already…but you can’t do much. Just see videos and photos and approve your comments. You can’t reply to them, see other profiles and most importantly there’s no chat :P[/quote]

I know, I already download groundctrl apps on my iPhone, not really interest with the apps :frowning:

the lpu app doesnt support wp7 that’s awful

It’s a real shame :((

There is an app already…but you can’t do much. Just see videos and photos and approve your comments. You can’t reply to them, see other profiles and most importantly there’s no chat :P[/quote]

That sucks :(( New app please :))

[quote=EvoOba]

Can’t find that App in the iTunes Store. Can you give me the right name of i?

Ground(ctrl)

Correct :slight_smile:

I want a Lpu app for android:(

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]I want a Lpu app for android:(

THX

There actually is a way to chat on iDevices, there’s a TinyChat app, but it’s not very reliable.