Carpool Karaoke

We all love Linkin Park!

4 Likes

Linken Park, better XD

5 Likes

No need to thank me, that episode has totally made my day

5 Likes

11 Likes

Also, everytime now someone says either hotdogs or ketchup or both, I will be doing Mikes reaction on your clip! Or at least if I find some LP friends, we will be doing the dance. The same as you, :+1::wink:

4 Likes

glad to see linkin park enjoying and having fun especially chester i love chester in this one :heart_eyes: :grin:

6 Likes

This is my last year at school so i need to learn how to dance Hotdog-ketchup and dance that with friends at the graduation ceremony :joy:

8 Likes

Mike and chester is the only one that is posing . Joe is just standing there lol . I love how chester look so handsome

7 Likes

:joy::rofl: these are the best!!! :joy::rofl:. Thank you for making them!!

6 Likes

I thank you for laugh with us! :joy::joy::joy::joy::heart:

7 Likes

Chester would like to see us laughing of his jokes. Let’s do it to #MakeChesterProud :slight_smile::heart:

9 Likes

I loved it so much. I watched it just when it came and just couldn’t do more than just smile and stare. Cried my eyes out after. Then we watched it again with my hubby today and he was looking as uncomfortable as Joe: “Why are you laughing like a crazy person”. Lolololol!

10 Likes

Loved the video! He looked so happy. #fuckdepression

It’s taking away our loved ones!!

7 Likes

Didnt expect to laugh so much.The Outkast cover was so much fun and Chester was so amazing, his smile and energy refused to let me get too teary eyed. Its like they captured why we all love him in one vid. Thank you Talinda for sharing this :heart:

15 Likes

One of the best scenes :joy:

5 Likes

It’s very incredible this video everytime you watch it, you laugh from start to the end.

“Is be more like me and be less like Mike” :smile:
“Mike is liar,Mike is liar, Mike is big fat motherfucker liar”

12 Likes

I loved it… This is how we should remember Chester… And also is a great example of what depression is…
Also we found out the one thing that Mike is not good at! Dancing!
That second that Joe yawned I really laughed!

15 Likes

I loved it too. That is how I rather remember Chester. He loved everything he did, he was so full of life and was a good sport about all of this. But like alot of you, I too was upset when it ended. I know I sound like a broken record, but I miss him terribly, and I would have given anything to have been down there to join in the fun that day, and tried to help Chester through whatever problems he had. That way we would still have him here in person. All of us wish we could have done something about this. Well I’m still having trouble dealing with the fact he is no longer here.

6 Likes

I finally found strength to watch the Carpool karaoke today… I laughed and enjoyed it, it was fun. But when the video ended, I started to cry… I’d describe it with one word: bittersweet :no_mouth:

14 Likes

I have not watched it yet, I will someday soon, just not ready. Like many people, I had tix to One More Light tour, it was going to be my last concert of the year. Was planning to end the worst year of my life with a great concert. still sad

5 Likes