Can't Reply to Forum Post

For some reason I couldn’t reply to one of the forum discussions? I sent the person a message, but was wondering if anyone has had the same issues? Kinda pointless if we can’t interact.

Did you check the “I am not a bot”? I’ve also seen catachas sometimes, too

How can you click that button once you skipped it?

What do you mean? This topic was created before the forums were on this platform and I don’t think there is anything requiring you to mark yourself as human on here

Oh that’s it? A user had the same problem (only that she couldn’t reply to anything) and she ended up using another account, but still we don’t know what’s the cause of it

Lol @Marilau looks like you enjoy to revive years old threads… my count on unread threads is rising quickly :mountain_snow: maybe you just read them and let them rest deep down where they belong… it’s only confusing since there is no context nowerdays…

3 Likes

I like bringing threads back to life, it’s my part time job :wink:

3 Likes

Do it in the games section dear :+1:t2:

1 Like

Haha :joy: do you want me to revive some of your threads? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Feel free :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hundreds of threads coming back alive like zombies :joy:

Btw I’m experiencing another bug of sorts on mobile. The reply box is there but I can’t type anything in any thread. Might have to do with the browser but I’m not sure. Anyone else experiencing this?

@derek @jFar920 Does either one of you know more about this issue?

1 Like

Wait what’s the reply box?

What you use to reply :upside_down_face:
This :arrow_down:

3 Likes

@IronSoldier16 ah thank you!

@rickvanmeijel I don’t got the same bug, maybe you should try to reconnect from the site and try again

1 Like

Because everything on mobile is shite.if you can’t type in the reply box, refresh. If there isn’t a reply button on desktop, just use keyboard shortcuts. Shift+R is reply.

Doesn’t work. And everything worked fine until two weeks ago or so. I think it has to do with the migration.

This migration caused a lot of issues, I hope the problem will be fixed soon, do you think we can tag Jordan or Derek? Maybe they know what to do

1 Like

This is the part where I get to say I told you so…again. :smirk: :joy:

2 Likes

No issues myside :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I propose @the_termin8r as moderator, who’s with me?

@jFar920 @derek