Can't pre-order the new album! -.-

Hey, LPU! So, I was wondering if someone else has the same problem… I’m not able to pre-order the album, because they can’t ship to my country! What gives? I know that some countries have the same problem, so I was wondering if someone found a way to pre-order it, or if someone contacted Adam or someone from LPUHQ to see if there will be another way to pre-order for the unlucky ones…
Thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

Yeah, Mike said it wouldn’t be able for pre-order for all of us. They can’t ship to my country either. Best thing to do, pre-order it and ship to another country if you have family there or just pre-order it from iTunes

[quote=EvoOba]Yeah, Mike said it wouldn’t be able for pre-order for all of us. They can’t ship to my country either. Best thing to do, pre-order it and ship to another country if you have family there or just pre-order it from iTunes
[/quote]

Right :o that’s rude! I feel sorry for you :frowning:

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba]Yeah, Mike said it wouldn’t be able for pre-order for all of us. They can’t ship to my country either. Best thing to do, pre-order it and ship to another country if you have family there or just pre-order it from iTunes

[quote=EvoOba]Yeah, Mike said it wouldn’t be able for pre-order for all of us. They can’t ship to my country either. Best thing to do, pre-order it and ship to another country if you have family there or just pre-order it from iTunes
[/quote]

I didn’t know he said that… Wow, that is not fair! It’s discriminating! I can’t believe them! I don’t have family abroad, so there’s no way for me to pre-order… Really disappointed in them right now… :confused:
Anyway, thanks for the info EvoOba! :wink:

[quote=Milena][quote=EvoOba]Yeah, Mike said it wouldn’t be able for pre-order for all of us. They can’t ship to my country either. Best thing to do, pre-order it and ship to another country if you have family there or just pre-order it from iTunes

It all has to do with legal stuff, you can’t really blame the band for it in any way. But it really does suck. I’m sorry to hear that you won’t be able to pre-order. But you do make a good point, maybe you could work something out with LPUHQ

[quote=ZekkMixes]It all has to do with legal stuff, you can’t really blame the band for it in any way. But it really does suck. I’m sorry to hear that you won’t be able to pre-order. But you do make a good point, maybe you could work something out with LPUHQ
[/quote]

I know they have nothing to do with it, but it’s still frustrating! I read somewhere that Russia can’t pre-order too, which is absurd, since they have so many fans there… A lot of people can’t pre-order and someone should do something about it! :confused: Last year I had no problem in pre-ordering, so this is a huge let down. :’(

[quote=Milena][quote=ZekkMixes]It all has to do with legal stuff, you can’t really blame the band for it in any way. But it really does suck. I’m sorry to hear that you won’t be able to pre-order. But you do make a good point, maybe you could work something out with LPUHQ

[quote=EvoOba]Indeed. But if you’re so eager and want to pre-order no matter what, pre-order it on iTunes
[/quote]

Thanks for your suggestion :), but you only get a digital copy on iTunes, plus no remixes and no LPU membership with a cd included, since my membership is about to expire… :confused:

Unfortunaly, Russian fans aren’t able to pre-erder 'Living things". That’s so sad…

[quote=Milena][quote=ZekkMixes]It all has to do with legal stuff, you can’t really blame the band for it in any way. But it really does suck. I’m sorry to hear that you won’t be able to pre-order. But you do make a good point, maybe you could work something out with LPUHQ
[/quote]

I know they have nothing to do with it, but it’s still frustrating! I read somewhere that Russia can’t pre-order too, which is absurd, since they have so many fans there… A lot of people can’t pre-order and someone should do something about it! :confused: Last year I had no problem in pre-ordering, so this is a huge let down. :’([/quote]

Yes!
Russians can’t pre-order too!
=(((
That’s very-very bad…

I know, it is sad… But I keep hoping that they will somehow make it possible… [sad]

[quote=Milena][quote=EvoOba]Indeed. But if you’re so eager and want to pre-order no matter what, pre-order it on iTunes

you can ship !

[quote=EvoOba]Ok then, wait till it hits the stores :confused: I don’t think you can do anything else.
And as for LP’s management doing something, I highly doubt it since I’m pretty sure they have already tried making it available for everyone before the pre-order started
[/quote]

You’re probably right, but there’s always hope! [smile]