Can you touch your shoulders?

A: None

Q: How ridiculous is the $115 tee LP released? I laughed so hard!

A please i have to look a word worser than ridiuclous, moment, dic, brazen-face
Q Pl explain, non believable, for what cd? a gold one?
[ot goog morning eva, buisy or coffee? )

@The_early_walker Busy unfortunately, plus I’m trying to study for tomorrow.

A: For the limited edition t-shirts they’re releasing throughout the month. First one costs $115.

Q: Hoodie with an undershirt or not?

I’m writing in opposites

A: Without

Q: something you haven’t formed and emotional attachment to?

Q to Q: what sense?
A (maybe) yes
Q searching for solutions or roll probs
(ot btw, aren´t you @college?)@The_termin8r1)

Well then, my answer is the opposite too.

A: A stuffed monkey toy.

A: Searching for solutions.

Q: A bad habbit when you’re anxious/nervous?

A the feeling of loosing controll
Q Are you able to reflect your own behaviour more or less objektive
(ot1300 has past you got your challenge done @the_termin8r1)

A: the older I get, the more objective and less critical.

Q: are u self aware?

1 Like

Today I start at 9:15 (so I have to be out of the house by 8:55) and finish at 12:30. I had some spare time this morning.

Very very rarely

Q: Last thing you drank?

A: Coffee

Q: Name 3 things you see right now. I’m on my way home so, street, cars, trees.

A: I’m in my room right now and outside my window I see the gardens of a load of houses (including ours), in the background to the left I see a small part of a church roof and I see my laptop screen :laughing:

Q: Anything interesting happen to you today?

A: I found out my supervisor is half British and his family used to live next to my family. Small world huh?

Q: Did anyone notice the site was down for a few hours today?

A: No :smile:
Q: Worst injury you’ve ever got

A: Does a sprained wrist count? I’ve never broken anything or had stitches or surgery or been in the hospital. I never even had any of the childhood illnesses like chickenpox.

Q: Worst thing you’ve tasted?

Course it counts! Was only wondering coz I have a torn ligament in my foot and thats the worst I’ve ever had :grinning:

A: 1000 year egg in Hong Kong… OMG soooooooo bad!

Q: Do you like the taste of salt with sweet, like salted caramel or sweet and salty popcorn?

Pray you don’t get it now. Apparently the older you are when it hits the harder you are, I was in year 7 when it hit me (several years after everyone of my age) and it was terrible. Lots of vomiting, my lymph nodes got swollen, I was dizzy, exhausted, felt like passing out, but surprisingly I only itched for 15 mins one day and that was it.

A: No

Q: How was your attendance in school?

A: It was a long long time ago and back then I wasn’t too fond to go.

Q: Do you like to just sit outside late at night and stare at the starry sky?

A: Yes, staying away from my phone, so I don’t get bombarded by dozens of notifications by ppl to ruin the evening.

A: I know @The_early_walker intended this qns for me; I’m late, I know. I lose my temper & be a bit rash at times.

Q: The last time you got sabotaged by ppl, what did they do to you?

A: One of my teachers in college. He couldn’t sort out the assignments he was supposed to give us, so he mixed them all up and edited them a million times as we were doing them so inevitably some of us were doing the work according to the first version of the criteria and some of us according to the later versions. On top of that he still hasn’t marked the work…from last year. Even though he’s had the whole of the summer holidays, 3 months and a half term holiday since we finished them. And that’s for all 3 unit we’re doing with him from last year, and we have 3 more to do this year :disappointed:

Q: Have you ever lost your temper at a teacher?

A: Yes, and I shouldn’t. He kept failing me till recently. (it was a class from the 1st semester, I passed when I was in the 7th semester only because the tutor changed).

Q: Best prank you’ve pulled/someone has pulled on you?